Is this normal or odd behavior? - A. Chalcodes

Flashback

Arachnosquire
Is it normal for an (juvie/adult) A. chalcodes to make a lot of webs? I have her for about 10 months & in all that time, I've never seen her web her enclosure as much as she does now. Over the past few days, there's a ton of webs.vShe actually rarely did it before.

She did molt about a month ago, & I fed her 2 crickets (her first feeding post molt) last week.

Do all the webs mean she's hungry? I thought terrestrials didn't web that much. I

What could it mean?

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Can you post a picture. I have had A chalcodes and my female did not webb. I think they overall webb little? They are no GBB! It has nothing to do if they are hungry or not

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
Is it normal for an (juvie/adult) A. chalcodes to make a lot of webs? I have her for about 10 months & in all that time, I've never seen her web her enclosure as much as she does now. Over the past few days, there's a ton of webs.vShe actually rarely did it before.

She did molt about a month ago, & I fed her 2 crickets (her first feeding post molt) last week.

Do all the webs mean she's hungry? I thought terrestrials didn't web that much. I

What could it mean?
A T doing T things lol nothing to worry about my LP does it sometimes

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
This might sound like a dumb question, but are you positive it isn't a mature male? That would explain the excessive webbing after a moult? I don't know, I have an almost adult A. chalcodes and it doesn't web hardly at all and when it does it's so light you can barely see it.

Flashback

Arachnosquire
This might sound like a dumb question, but are you positive it isn't a mature male? That would explain the excessive webbing after a moult? I don't know, I have an almost adult A. chalcodes and it doesn't web hardly at all and when it does it's so light you can barely see it.
Honestly, I’m not 100% sure. I know for the 10 months prior to the molt, there was only rare webbing & it was pretty light. Now there’s been a lot more in just a few days. I posted a photo in the other section a few months ago to help determine the sex & the replies said female. I’m including that one here as well.

Hoping the photos help to determine what the issue is.

Attachments

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
Definitely not a mature male. I guess tarantulas can change behaviour with a moult just like they can change temperament.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Normal

Listen generally if your T is eating molting etc, whatever else you think isn’t normal doesn’t matter.