Is this mold?

tarantulameat

Arachnosquire
I initially had some mold in my mealworm enclosure so I switched out the soil for it and added more ventilation holes. That seemed to fix it and I haven't had any issues with it since. I have noticed a light coloured fuz over the soil in my B Hamorii enclosure and in a spot on my GBB water dish, although I dont know if it's just the soil drying out or not. I used a mix of coco fiber and forest mix for my hamorii and for my gbb I used coco fiber forest mix and sand 20210225_222226.jpg 20210225_222250.jpg

tarantulameat

Arachnosquire
Maybe I can't see well, but I'm not seeing anything!
Wasn't really picking up on camera, its barely noticeable but it's just like around the substrate. I'm starting to think it might just be the cocofiber drying?

Poonjab

Arachnoking
You kids are asking for it. Remember... your moms brought you into this world, and have the ability to take you out. One Chuck Norris roundhouse kick from your mom to the chin and your out like a light. Fear your mom, lil dudes and dudettes

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
It's not mould, those are mineral deposits left behind when the water in the substrate evaporates, it's harmless