Is this jumping spider gravid?

Crocodylidae

Arachnosquire
Hello!
So, a few days ago, my sibling catched a jumping spider who was walking around in our bedroom. My sibling catched it in one of those small boxes: jumpingspider2.PNG
Against a piece of paper. The first time I was about to release her outside but then I kind of forgot to do it and the next day, the spider made a web in the corner of the box, she was staying in it during the night and was going out during the day. She looked pretty fat in my opinion: jumpingspider1.PNG

And basically, about the moment where she started doing her web nest thing, I felt too bad to release her because I was afraid to bother her, and today, the web thing looks like it have something yellowish in it, and I don't know if it's eggs or just ''old web'': jumpingspider3.PNG jumpingspider4.PNG
Sorry if the images aren't excellent quality, it was a bit hard to do.
I tried to show her a baby superworm to see if she wanted to eat the first day but she just followed it and then avoided it.

So, now I'm wondering if I should release her now or not because the box she is in is pretty small, but also, I don't want to kill her by ''throwing her away outside'' when she was living in our house (and she cannot live in our house because my family doesn't want to), and, in case there is any eggs, this would be very problematic to have jumping spider babies all over but I also don't know if putting them outside where it rains often and where the weather is more fresh could kill them or not because I don't want to.

Basically all I'm asking is if this spider is/was gravid (this is the correct term for pregnant, right?) or not because I can't really tell, and what should I do in this case?
PS: If anyone know what species it could be, it would be pretty cool. (I live in France, if this changes anything.)​

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Yea those are eggs, she was gravid. Just put her outside. You can carefully peel the eggsac off and put it under a rock, piece of wood etc.

Lucky123

Arachnobaron
Or you could you could just leave the entire container open under a bush for a few weeks until the eggs hatch.

Crocodylidae

Arachnosquire
I ended up doing the method Lucky suggested because I was too scared to destroy it if I touched it. I put the box somewhere under a tree in a calm area, I think they will be fine here! I will come back to check on it in a few days maybe to see if they hatched though I'm not sure on how long it usually takes, but yeah anyway, thanks for the answers!