Is This Harmful?

Spoods

Arachnopeon
I hope this is in the right board.

When I came home today I noticed some white stuff on my T's leg. I didn't notice it before, and she's been acting perfectly normal the past few weeks - eating, drinking, doing spidery things. Since I'm a paranoid beginner, I immediately freaked out when I saw this (image attached below).

Is this mold? Mites? Something I'm not aware of? Or is it just Spoody's body, or some dried web or whatever? I've been keeping her substrate dry and changed the whole tank about two months ago. I'm just worried about her, is all. Any feedback is appreciated.

Attachments

Spoods

Arachnopeon
Looks to me like dried poo.
I actually spoke to a friend who has some more knowledge about Ts and she said the same thing. That's...probably what it is, tbh. I feel a bit stupid for freaking out immediately Guess it's just in my nature to constantly worry about my pets, haha.

dianemarie

Arachnopeon
I actually spoke to a friend who has some more knowledge about Ts and she said the same thing. That's...probably what it is, tbh. I feel a bit stupid for freaking out immediately Guess it's just in my nature to constantly worry about my pets, haha.
Lol I posted about white spot on mine's abdomen, when I touched it with a paintbrush it came right off felt foolish