Is this enclosure ok?

Jxsph

Arachnopeon
So this is my second enclosure :happy: pretty happy about but kinda worried o_O
It houses my 6cm G.Pulchripes! Size and all are ok I use coco peat (or pheat I dunno sorry)
Created a man-made cave/hide.
He/She likes it and all but Im kinda worried about the humidity and moisture :(
Since Im not experienced on terrarium making I just want some suggestions or corrections.
Btw I do a little misting or watering in the plant every 2 days or so :)
All inside are natural including the clean and dried up branch :):)
Please end help :drowning::dead::(

Attachments

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
Do you have a terrestrial hide? Since it's a G. pulchripes, you may want to lean one of those pieces of bark on the ground so that it can burrow under the bark. Setup now looks my P. cam's :D Other than that, I love the look of it. The plant to to the right looks great, just make sure it doesn't get too moist. Grammostola for the most part don't like a lot of humidity :)

Rob1985

This user has no status.
I'd ditch the real plants. G. pulchripes like it dryer and the plants might die because of the need for frequent watering and your T will not care for the humfity and wet substrate. Just go with a piece of a cork bark or a smaller clay flower pot as a hide, fake plants, water dish and you'll have a happy T.

Jxsph

Arachnopeon
Do you have a terrestrial hide? Since it's a G. pulchripes, you may want to lean one of those pieces of bark on the ground so that it can burrow under the bark. Setup now looks my P. cam's :D Other than that, I love the look of it. The plant to to the right looks great, just make sure it doesn't get too moist. Grammostola for the most part don't like a lot of humidity :)
I have! Its just that she blocked it o_O
Pre-molt I guess :happy: I just made a round cardboard then woodglued substrate in it :happy:

Jxsph

Arachnopeon
I'd ditch the real plants. G. pulchripes like it dryer and the plants might die because of the need for frequent watering and your T will not care for the humfity and wet substrate. Just go with a piece of a cork bark or a smaller clay flower pot as a hide, fake plants, water dish and you'll have a happy T.
I dont water them in a daily routine :happy: my grandma said I could mist it once or twice a week :)
And since I live in warm climate (Philippines) water gets try a little fast:anxious: so I think that misting or watering it once or twice a week is good and all :headphone:
But still! Thank you so much! ;):happy:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
So this is my second enclosure :happy: pretty happy about but kinda worried o_O
It houses my 6cm G.Pulchripes! Size and all are ok I use coco peat (or pheat I dunno sorry)
Created a man-made cave/hide.
He/She likes it and all but Im kinda worried about the humidity and moisture :(
Since Im not experienced on terrarium making I just want some suggestions or corrections.
Btw I do a little misting or watering in the plant every 2 days or so :)
All inside are natural including the clean and dried up branch :):)
Please end help :drowning::dead::(

I wouldn't be surprised if you developed mold pretty soon. G pulchripes don't require such levels of "rain", clearly your plants do, which end up being a pain as Ts end up digging them up etc. Visually the setup looks nice.