Is this an G. pulchripes?

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
shoot regardless id buy it its awsum looking and big and if laid clutch gaurnette female iam just saying

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Well this species is quite well know within your waters, not as much ours....

Just an idea anyway :)

Please forgive my earlier jokes......

I'm 28 in 6 hours and I'm celebrating with Guinness etc

;)
Any hostility i may convey is deep rooted in my jealousy for your happiness. ;) :clap: Happy birthday!! :worship: :p

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Another seconding buying it because of it being a female. Sounds like it would be well worth the price for any of the possible listed species so far :D

Spiral_Stairs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Definitely E. campestratus. Especially if its laying sacs at that size. My first tarantula was a PZB I found at a pet store 5" for 25$. LPS ignorance can be a good thing sometimes. Still 50$ is a good price for a female that size. I would definitely buy it.

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Definitely E. campestratus. Especially if its laying sacs at that size. My first tarantula was a PZB I found at a pet store 5" for 25$. LPS ignorance can be a good thing sometimes. Still 50$ is a good price for a female that size. I would definitely buy it.
Yes its nice to find things under priced. I am always teaching them things so the girl that manages reptiles will give me a price break.

Especialy since i told her i can supply them with better deals and more desirable Ts. Wich is true since the people that supply there Ts dump off mostly males and at a poor wholesale price. She also wants me to smuggle in roaches since they have a T. burgundy. :cool: The store owner will not let them buy roaches because of an infestation problem. roaches= store credit {D I think i will get some dubia and entise her with them. :) They can get them but there supplier wants like 1$ each for adults :wall: