Is this a T. stirmi or blondi?

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm not good with this species. I see a few critters on CL again. (Decided to come back to Galveston of another weekend.)

Anyways, I know it has to be a Theraphosa of some sort. Don't know which one. I think stirmi or burgundy or whatever. Opinions?

IMG_0048.PNG

Arachnomaniac19

Arachnolord
It looks stirmi to me. If there are hairs on the patella (first knee) then it's a blondi or apophysis. If not, it's a stirmi.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Its a stirmi. I can see there are no hairs on the knees. Looks like it's been eating well lol.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So, I'll probably end up with it then. I might have a chance for the stirmi, GBB and a H. lividum for $120. Craigslist finds! Hehe

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If I get them. The only method of contact on the ad is email. We will see. I'm not very hopeful with it now. We all know how shifty CL ads are. Lol

basin79

ArachnoGod
I've had similar experiences. It can be the case that when the owner puts them up for sale and starts getting offers they realise just how much they love them and decide to keep them.

That typed it was rude not to contact you.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've had similar experiences. It can be the case that when the owner puts them up for sale and starts getting offers they realise just how much they love them and decide to keep them.

That typed it was rude not to contact you.
I can understand that. It's no skin off my nose. Just $120 saved for our first repticon here soon.