Is this a T. Gigas?

Crowbi

Arachnopeon
I got this as a freebie from TSS a while back and I'd never question them knowing its pretty much the best shop around, but I saw some pictures of avic avic slings that look exactly like him! He's basically pinkish with black toes and striped black abdomen.

#

I know, he has a very spacious enclosure but I personally like it and haven't had issues with it so far *knock on wood*. He's very small, maybe 1cm, but he has been eating although he hasn't molted with me yet.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That's what my 6 gigas slings look like so I'd think it was. Avics do look similar though, but I'd see no reason not to think gigas.

cold blood

Staff member
I know, he has a very spacious enclosure but I personally like it and haven't had issues with it so far *knock on wood*. He's very small, maybe 1cm, but he has been eating although he hasn't molted with me yet.
Enclosure looks just fine, arboreals, especially the super fast ones, do better with more room. Looks like the size I would be using. I would use a wider, flat piece of leaned wood than that twig. You want them to have a stable platform to web to and hunt from as well has having enough room for them to stretch out on.

I agree that there's no reason to think its not what you were told. This is Avic avic, probably a little fuzzier than yours.