Is this a palpal bulb?

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
Yup that’s certainly a mature male! You can actually see one of his hooks in the shot too.

Pyrelitha

Arachnobaron
Oh youre right. While im sad hes mature now, its good timing as the reptile show is Sunday. Ill find him a lady or trade him to simply spiders or something to get him bred. I was so excited to see the molt, hes been in premolt for a hefty 4months.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Hope you can find a female/send him out! Good luck!

Pyrelitha

Arachnobaron
Yes, you can see its hooks too quite easily in that pic
Yeah I was just mesmerized by the bulb as tbh... I cant really ever see them weirdly enough but this one is just like... wow its uhm very obvious

Pyrelitha

Arachnobaron
Hope you can find a female/send him out! Good luck!
I am going to the st louis reptile show this Sunday, ill gently pack him into a smaller container and take him to the T vendors there to A either buy a sexed mature female for him or B trade him to an interested breeder, not buyer. Dont want a vendor to turn around and sell him to someone new

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
take him to the T vendors there to A either buy a sexed mature female for him or B trade him to an interested breeder, not buyer. Dont want a vendor to turn around and sell him to someone new
Smart plan! well hopefully they have a MF, may be in your interest to find out what breeders/sellers are going to be there, to call ahead and see/ask if they will or can bring a MF and hold it for you, it’s possible they may bring one but sell out. I’ve never been to a show so I’m not sure how many MF’s are even brought there, I always assumed it would be a lot of slings and maybe some juveniles.

Pyrelitha

Arachnobaron
Well i know simply spiders always shows. Alongside like 7 other vendors