Is this a Mm A. Seemanni???

Ztesch

Arachnoknight
Hey all! So my "Aphonopelma seemanni" recently just matured out and now looks totally different. Now I'm like 99.9% sure it's a A. Seemanni because I have had it since it was a juvinile and ever since then there was no doubt what it was. Screenshot_20190806-195515.jpg
So looks like your typical A. Seemanni rite? Ok well fast forward to the molt prior to him maturing out. After the molt he went from having the brown coloration to a blueish gray color. I just figured this was what we call in the hobby blue form A. Seemanni.
Screenshot_20190806-202936.jpg
Anyways fast forward till today. My guy molted out like 3 weeks ago and I saw that he was mature but didn't really see it that good. So I dig him out because I found someone who needed a MM A. seemanni and a blue form at that. So I'm thinking this is a perfect match rite. Well anyways here is the pic.
It is definitely the same Tarantula. However it does look totally different. Very similar to a Pampho. So my question is 1 is this Aphonopelma seemanni? And 2 should I go ahead with the pairing?

korg

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think you just have a really nice looking and exceptionally pink male... photo right after a molt in really good light too, I'm assuming. Yours isn't way far off from some other really popping seemanni males posted here on AB:

http://arachnoboards.com/gallery/a-seemanni-mature-male.7568/

Very pretty spider. For future reference, I'd also suggest you be 100% sure about these things BEFORE sending them out for breeding.

Ztesch

Arachnoknight
Well to be honest I was 100%, as I had a positive Ids back when I first got it. However upon me posting the mm pic, the majority of the people on there expressed doubt it was A. Seemanni. I just want to make sure what I have is indeed what I thought it was.

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Well to be honest I was 100%, as I had a positive Ids back when I first got it. However upon me posting the mm pic, the majority of the people on there expressed doubt it was A. Seemanni. I just want to make sure what I have is indeed what I thought it was.

From what I understand, the "blue color form" may actually not be A. seemanni but A. sp. Guatemala. So hopefully the person you sent him to is pairing him up with another "blue color form".

MoranDisciple

Arachnosquire
I think you just have a really nice looking and exceptionally pink male... photo right after a molt in really good light too, I'm assuming. Yours isn't way far off from some other really popping seemanni males posted here on AB:

http://arachnoboards.com/gallery/a-seemanni-mature-male.7568/

Very pretty spider. For future reference, I'd also suggest you be 100% sure about these things BEFORE sending them out for breeding.
Wow! Now I hope mine is male... not that it ever eats lol. That looks more like a Xenethsis than an Aphonopelma.

Ztesch

Arachnoknight
From what I understand, the "blue color form" may actually not be A. seemanni but A. sp. Guatemala. So hopefully the person you sent him to is pairing him up with another "blue color form".
Yes this was stated above.
So I dig him out because I found someone who needed a MM A. seemanni and a blue form at that.
Thanks for the heads up on A. Sp. Guatemala that is new to me.

Vanisher

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I have never seen an adult A seemanni looking like that!! Very strange. Can it be as stated that the premoult picture that looks EXACTLY like an A seemanni, in fact are another speicies!? If i could seen a ventral picture of the spider. Or the spinnarets! A seemanni have very special yellowish colors. But maybe other speicies has too?

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
I have never seen an adult A seemanni looking like that!! Very strange. Can it be as stated that the premoult picture that looks EXACTLY like an A seemanni, in fact are another speicies!? If i could seen a ventral picture of the spider. Or the spinnarets! A seemanni have very special yellowish colors. But maybe other speicies has too?
A. sp. Guatemala has the same peach underbelly/spinnerets. Look incredibly similar to A. seemanni besides being a steely blue rather than brown (except when they're getting close to molting) and the banding on their front legs being marginally slimmer than they are on A. seemanni from what I understand.