Is this a ggood enclosure for a female P. Borealis?

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Jumping spiders need more room in my opinion. Preferably something with height. Give it plenty of upright limbs, etc... feed it small flies, crickets, or other prey items of the such. Don’t feed it ants.

Duke of Doom

Arachnopeon
Would this be an acceptable habitat for maybe a week? Until i can provide it with something larger

Duke of Doom

Arachnopeon
Can they eat earthworms? Either live or prekilled. Im just trying to find food that i can catch locally and easily

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Yeah, I mean... it would work. What you should do however, is research jumping spider species as a whole. Then try to mimic their environment and how they interact, hunt, what they eat, etc.. This will give you a better idea of what you need to do in the form of husbandry and ensure your specimen lives a happy healthy life. Strangers on the internet can only give you so much info. Especially on a species that isn’t common to the hobby. Doing your own research and observation will tell you how to properly keep it. And no.. I don’t think it will eat earth worms.

BenLeeKing

Arachnoknight
In my personal opionon, jumping spiders would do better with wide enclosures. People always say Height is important, but in my experience they only use the upper quarters of the enclosure, and never use the lower parts. Many give them a tall but not very wide enclosure is pretty much the same as giving them a small enclosure.
I would say ditch the substrate, and invert the tupperware and hot glue the sticks to the side. You can also glue a little roll on the top the enclosure to let it use to construct a hide in too.