Is this a G.rosea?!

Vespula

Arachnodemon
I don't think so... but I could be wrong. I've never seen one with those markings, though...

Now I wanna go buy some grapes... Or at least look through all the bags in hopes of a new tarantula!{D

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Docile after a couple days in the fridge, huh?

Not G. rosea, unless you're referring to the 'big brother' they showed at the end of the video.

Placeboani2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
na im referring to the juvi they found. Definitely dont think its a rosie.

Lorum

Arachnosquire
That's not a Grammostola rosea. Chilean tarantula, maybe, but not a rosea. It has a patch of type III urticating hairs, so maybe Grammostola sp., Euathlus sp., Paraphysa sp. or something else. It is a cool T anyway.

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They didn't say it was a G. rosea, just a small chilean tarantula, they didn't go any further into what it was beyond t hat. But ya, definately not G. rosea. Whatever it is, it's pretty. :)

hassman789

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Now thats how you know your grapes are fresh from the vine! I'm going to go check my grapes for some treats!:}:drool:

Stan Schultz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Did any of you notice that the article is something like two-and-a-half years old?

The major question is, "Where is the tarantula now?" (I didn't review the video--- not enough time before my laptop's battery expires.)