is this a decent price

LV-426

Arachnobaron
at my local herp shop I saw a A. geniculata sling around .5-.75 inches for $35. is that a decent price for one sling?

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
*sigh* Yes and No. You can a larger one from a seller on here for just a little bit more. However, then you have to pay shipping and handling and that tacks on an extra $25 or $30. Then you have to order a few more T's to make up for the shipping and the cycle continues...

Balkastalkman

Arachnosquire
it is fair, but its not good. Yeah but if you do take the sipping into account I guess it is a good deal. Id say if you really want it buy it, or you could just wait until you order from an online dealer and get some other T's too.

LV-426

Arachnobaron
*sigh* Yes and No. You can a larger one from a seller on here for just a little bit more. However, then you have to pay shipping and handling and that tacks on an extra $25 or $30. Then you have to order a few more T's to make up for the shipping and the cycle continues...
yeah its a double edged sword

roaddog

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If you are in no hurry and I have a successful sac, just cover shipping and I will send you a few! I should know in a month or so! I am leaving it with the mom, I seem to have better luck that way.

LV-426

Arachnobaron
Here it is. the guy at the herp shop said it was a "redknee", but on the lid of the deli cup was the initials "AG". To his defense he told me he has little knowledge of Ts, but he does knowledge of other exotics

Last edited: