Is there enough air in the terrarium?

Okrekso

Arachnopeon
I have bought a new terrarium by exo terra but there was a metal screen that my geniculata chews. So I decided to change those metal wire to the one glass screen that I ordered from local glass workers. So the question: how do you think is there enogh air provided by this 16 wholes?

Ps. there is also wholes on the bootom side of the front doors but I'm still a little worried

Attachments

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
I have bought a new terrarium by exo terra but there was a metal screen that my geniculata chews. So I decided to change those metal wire to the one glass screen that I ordered from local glass workers. So the question: how do you think is there enogh air provided by this 16 wholes?
I would do more. But instead of drilling more small holes, it would be easier to just expand on existing ones. You can widen the holes to get the same effect of increased ventilation.
Also that looks more like a Nhandu chromatus to me than it looks like a A.geniculata.

cold blood

Staff member
Ventilation is fine, its venting requirements are actually pretty low, but....

You have an arboreal enclosure and a terrestrial enclosure. Its not appropriate as the front doors prevent the addition of enough substrate to maintain a safe home.

To use that, you would want to lay it on its back, so that the doors open at the top. Then you can add enough sub.

looks more like a Nhandu chromatus
correct

Okrekso

Arachnopeon
Hm. I never know about Nhandu chromatus. Looks like this 7 years I were confused o_O

Okrekso

Arachnopeon
yes, but without enough holes on top it won't flow properly
here's my exoTerra lids (acrylic)
whoa. A lot. Maybe I'd observe this stuff. I think 16 holes be enough. But thanks for answer anyway