Question Is there a section in the classifieds dedicated to people from Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
I haven't purchased anything through arachnoboards yet and I was browsing the classifieds only to find ads from the US. Is there a filter or something I am missing?

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
Yes they're is.. post a thread in Forums/ Arachnoboards Information Troubleshooting / Suggestions and ask a mod to be added to the Canada subforum.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Yes they're is.. post a thread in Forums/ Arachnoboards Information Troubleshooting / Suggestions and ask a mod to be added to the Canada subforum.
I did this but I still don't know where to find the section. Can you point me in the right direction?

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
I am Canadian as well interested and have found same thing no dealers are posted here from Canada.

Myrmeleon

Arachnoknight
To join the Canada subforum go to the section titled welcome to arachnoboards. Then find the thread labeled administrator announcement, how to join the Canada subforum. It should be near the top. Then follow the directions and post you would like to join the Canada subforum.

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
To join the Canada subforum go to the section titled welcome to arachnoboards. Then find the thread labeled administrator announcement, how to join the Canada subforum. It should be near the top. Then follow the directions and post you would like to join the Canada subforum.
Yeah, I started another thread in the troubleshooting section. Myself, among many other Canadian members were added to the Canada classifieds.

See this thread. http://arachnoboards.com/threads/classifieds-for-canada.292684/

Status
Not open for further replies.