Is something wrong with my tarantula, hasn’t moved much.

I’m fairly new to tarantulas and got my first one 3 weeks ago (acanthoscurria geniculata juvenile). She was feeding great - twice a week and was moving about but she’s recently stopped moving and eating. Is she in pre molt or is there something wrong with her? Appreciate any help :)
(There is a full water dish and have dropped some water in front of her to make sure she can drink)

Tarantula155

Arachnobaron
looks in pre-molt but also.. tell me you don't have a vent top? Glass tanks with vent tops are super hard to regulate decent moisture/humidity. A geniculata need decent humidity or else you'll run into molt problems and stress. Tupperware containers though not appealing, are the best.

looks in pre-molt but also.. tell me you don't have a vent top? Glass tanks with vent tops are super hard to regulate decent moisture/humidity. A geniculata need decent humidity or else you'll run into molt problems and stress. Tupperware containers though not appealing, are the best.
It did come as a vent top but I replaced it an acrylic panel with plenty of holes

Tarantula155

Arachnobaron
Pay close attention, give it time. Looks like it's ready to molt. But I do see how it looks stressed too, for a second judging the color it reminded me of N chromatus. Geniculata are normally darker than that.. could be stress. Time will tell.

matypants

Arachnopeon
Does it have a good place to retreat to? T’s value security and a good hide is a must.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I’m fairly new to tarantulas and got my first one 3 weeks ago (acanthoscurria geniculata juvenile). She was feeding great - twice a week and was moving about but she’s recently stopped moving and eating. Is she in pre molt or is there something wrong with her? Appreciate any help :)
(There is a full water dish and have dropped some water in front of her to make sure she can drink)
Feeding twice a week, abdomen is huge hence why she's not moving. You've fed her enough to sink a battle ship. Might be the pic but her bald spot looks like it has started to darken so if that's the case she's in premoult.

Keep her water dish full and leave her alone.

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
What can I do to help it/ de-stress it?
i have recently rehoused it which could be why.
Bingo...it’s still adjusting to its new home. Spiders don’t really like change, and rehousing a spider is a huge change. One of the things that I do during rehousing, is that I will transfer some of the spider's old substrate into the new enclosure.

I know that spiders have very high sense of smell, so by transferring some old substrate with the spider to its new home...I'm guessing that at least something will be familiar and help the spider to make the adjustment. It could be that it does nothing...but if it helps a little, then I'm fine with it.