Is something wrong with my Aphonopelma chalcodes?

DreGrace

Arachnopeon
Hello,
I am newer to the hobby and just made this account in order to seek some answers/advice and make sure nothing is wrong with my Arizona blond tarantula. Long story short: I noticed today two spots on its abdomen and I'm not sure if they are a cause for concern or not. The spot on the right in the picture almost looks like a hole or wound, but I'm not sure if I'm just a paranoid mother.

A little background: I got this tarantula in early September and all was well. Around Thanksgiving when I went to feed her(?) she didn't seem interested and hasn't eaten since. She burrowed herself deep in her hide and has only come out once or twice (that I've seen) in the months since then. I know this isn't "abnormal" (from what I've read and heard from others at least,) but I figured the more details the better. I think she looks healthy otherwise; doesn't seem to show any signs of dehydration or mites or anything else.
image2 (2).JPG image1 (5).JPG

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
She looks fine. Probably moult approaching. Keep water dish full and try not to disturb her