Is she okay?

keeper1

Arachnopeon
She just sits in the corner for almost like 8 hours doesn't really move haven't eaten for like 2 weeks because I was on vacation, was very excited on feeding her once I come home but she never ate, is this normal premolt behavior? Im just not used to see her being like this

Attachments

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
Clinging on the side like that is a common reaction when rehoused, or if the substrate is too moist.

Don't worry too much about the eating. It could be in premolt, or just not hungry. My G. pulchripes has gone many months with no food and is still doing great. Make sure the water dish stays full, and offer food periodically. Remove if uneaten.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
The substrate looks a bit too wet, especially on the left side of the picture. Does he have a hide? (are you sure on the sex by the way?)

keeper1

Arachnopeon
The substrate looks a bit too wet, especially on the left side of the picture. Does he have a hide? (are you sure on the sex by the way?)
the substrate is pretty dry the wet part is where the water dish is.. and no I am not sure that she is a she I justwant to call her a she