Is Peso wearing pink or blue?

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey. I know, these pictures are terrible, but can anyone sex Peso from these? I've been dying to know since September. Please help. Again, the pictures suck.

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sharper?

Man, that's bad. Okay, if you can't sex him/her, can you tell me how i can make that picture sharper?
Paul

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Paul,
What kind of cam. you useing?

Ernie

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ernie,
Canon powershot A20. Not very high quality, but I should be getting better than that.
Paul

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I think the powershot comes with a macro function....you might want to try turning that on while you take the pictures. You can probably find something about it in the manual if you aren't familiar with it.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by pategirl
I think the powershot comes with a macro function....you might want to try turning that on while you take the pictures. You can probably find something about it in the manual if you aren't familiar with it.
Paul,
The micro icon is a little flower looking thing. Look at your cam. to see if its on there. If its activated ,it will show up on the display screen. It helps the cam. focus on small items.

Ernie

Mad Scientist

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I don't know if this will help, but I ran the picture through my computer software; and tried everything in my arsenal. From clarify, despeckle, adjusting color balance, etc. ; and this is the best I could do.

Attachments

Rookie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey all,
Thanks for all of your efforts Ernie. Is anyone able to deduce anything from Ernie's doctored picture?
I'll have to try again tomorrow. I actually used the macro function while taking the picture, so i'm not sure why it's so out of focus.
Thanks for all your help people,
Paul

Mad Scientist

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey all,
Thanks for all of your efforts Ernie. Is anyone able to deduce anything from Ernie's doctored picture?
I'll have to try again tomorrow. I actually used the macro function while taking the picture, so i'm not sure why it's so out of focus.
Thanks for all your help people,
Paul,
Uh, I'm not sure but are you talking about my doctored picture. :confused: :?

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Paul,

Zoom out FULLY and put the target 6 inches from the end of the lens. Or zoom IN FULLY and put it 2 feet from the target. I find the zoom out fully and 6 inches from the target makes the best results. I know this because i have a Powershot A40 which is the same as your camera in every respect except mine will take short movies with sound. The macro function and mega pixels are the same....Heres one that i took with mine and i know your camera will do the exact same thing. I reduced the quality by 90% to post it here so it is not nearly as good as it looks as a full file.

Mark

Last edited:

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Heres a better one, still reduced quality by 90% - ITs ALOT clearer at full size.

Last edited:

TigerWoman

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
@ Bjorgly...
Is he done collecting he's weed, pot or whatever you call it, by now? =D ;P =D

Bjorgly

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
LOL not yet, although for some strange reason she loves sitting on the plant....

Mark

TigerWoman

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by Paladin
hey tiger woman, its "hemp", not weed
Hehehe... ok! I'm not realy updated on stuff like that :) Thank's for correkting me :p