Is my T annoyed by my presence?

Jake94

Arachnopeon
I recently posted for the first time, here's the thread (http://arachnoboards.com/threads/first-pet-t-surprise-eggsac.285060/)

I'm wondering, because I like to peek in on her every so often to see that the sac is still there, is she annoyed by me? Can she see through the glass of her terrarium?

To be clear, she has burrowed down a hollowed piece of bark to the bottom corner of her house, and I can see her through the glass. I don't touch the terrarium at all.

Does anyone know to what extent she could be aware of and/or stressed by my being around?

when I walk by the table she's on, do the vibrations scare her?

Should I tape some newspaper around the exterior portions of glass through which her burrow is visible?

I love to lie still and watch her do hand stands, and when she wiggles her tip-tapping spinnerets, and I like watching her cuddle her bundle of joy.

She seems to act pretty normal, but I'm new to this and don't want to overly disturb her, so any advice would be awesome. Sorry if this is a common question, I did a couple searches and didn't see any previous posts.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
she cant see you. they have dismal eyesight. able to only detect light and dark and little else. she would be annoyed by a flashlight though. Ts dont care much for big vibrations but its normal in the wild. as long as there arant a bunch of people walking by talking all the time shes fine.

cold blood

Staff member
Looking at her through the glass? Don't worry about it, just don't directly shine her with the flashlight, but you can observe all you want. Any time I have a sac I check it if I can (without going in the enclosure) at least once a day.

Jake94

Arachnopeon
she cant see you. they have dismal eyesight. able to only detect light and dark and little else. she would be annoyed by a flashlight though. Ts dont care much for big vibrations but its normal in the wild. as long as there arant a bunch of people walking by talking all the time shes fine.
Awesome thank you for the information!