Is my new T doing okay?

Adrsfinest

Arachnopeon
Whilst we could use a new revision the tarantulas keepers guide by Shultz and Shultz re the basics is well worth a read. Also I mentioned toms big spiders website.

Oh after rehousing in some nice soft substrate my Anax is doing the same stuff as you spidertherapy. Which is good as it needs the exercise. Although dont like what it did to the water dish! So your thread has also taught me or made me realise something.

I must have got the rough bits of the coco fibre block. Actually my G.pulchra sling is similar so going to rehouse it after it has moulted...(it likes it hide).

p.s odd my juve/adult hentzi (I think she is a small adult rather than juve) isnt burrowing and she had loads of substrate.

If you look at most hentzi's and Anax in the wild and am sure our resident expert on the species will correct me if am wrong but they make burrows...

Which I would have thought necessary because they are real softies. (well my Hentzi is..the Anax seems a lot more feisty).

If you like the species OP go for a Hentzi and also there's a Chalcodes which make great T's....

I'm after a Johnny Cashi and a Moderatum. (according to the t keepers guide the moderatum can be agressive...dunno about this).
Did you ever get your johnny cashi?