Is my Chr.Cya getting ready to molt?

Maslorez

Arachnopeon
So i am kinda new to the hobby , so i worry a bit about my new T.I Got Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens Female 14 days ago , and she is rejecting food (any kind of) and i worry about it.So my guess that maybe this is because she is getting ready to molt? Her previous molts was , 2016.7.10 and 2016.12.12 , she is L8 at the moment.
I got Her with a male which is l9 and he looks way more brighter than her.So I attach a picture to this post , maybe you can tell if she is getting ready to molt or no?

P.S. Sorry for bad english.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Welcome :)

She doesn't look very pre-molt to me, but it is more difficult to tell with this species. Generally, if a C.cyaneopubescens refuses food, it is in pre molt, since they are very good eaters. It could also be that she is still settling in. Her abdomen looks plump and good to me, so I would just make sure she has a waterdish with fresh water and try again in a week if she hasn't molted by then.

Maslorez

Arachnopeon
Welcome :)

She doesn't look very pre-molt to me, but it is more difficult to tell with this species. Generally, if a C.cyaneopubescens refuses food, it is in pre molt, since they are very good eaters. It could also be that she is still settling in. Her abdomen looks plump and good to me, so I would just make sure she has a waterdish with fresh water and try again in a week if she hasn't molted by then.
Thanks for your reply!Wont it be a problem if she will starve for 3rd week?

Timc

Arachnosquire
Thanks for your reply!Wont it be a problem if she will starve for 3rd week?
I haven't fed my fatty GBB in at least a month waiting for it to molt. Keep water available and everything should be just fine.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
When in doubt, use pre-killed feeders. But with that nice looking abdomen, she sure can last another week. Or month. They are efficient like that :D