Is my asian forest scorpion pregnant?

Spoodfood

Feeder of Spoods
Arachnosupporter
Maybe, maybe not. Put her in a clear catch cup and shine a flashlight through. You may be able to see the babies if they’re there. If not just wait and see.

Crom

Arachnosquire
Agreed with Mr. Ghost Mantis. Dump some water on the substrate, they're from tropical jungles

elelfodelinfierno

Arachnopeon
thanks for the help :) I usually keep her enclosure damp in certain areas to avoid mold appearing since I had an issue with that a while ago. I forgot to mention that she hasn't eaten anything for about 35 days... I try to feed her every other night but she refuses. Could it be that she's about to molt?

Crom

Arachnosquire
Offer her a crushed roach that still slightly wiggling. Lay it in front of her and leave her alone. Good chance she will take it. Also make sure temos are 80-85 daytime and a filled water dish. Bet she will pop not too far off

Albireo Wulfbooper

Arachnoprince
thanks for the help :) I usually keep her enclosure damp in certain areas to avoid mold appearing since I had an issue with that a while ago. I forgot to mention that she hasn't eaten anything for about 35 days... I try to feed her every other night but she refuses. Could it be that she's about to molt?
Mould is not a problem for this genus unless it's really out of hand. Insufficient moisture is. If she is in fact pregnant, increasing the substrate moisture level will be critical to the babies' survival.

Not eating for extended periods is a symptom of being a scorpion - it tells you nothing except that the animal isn't hungry.

elelfodelinfierno

Arachnopeon
Mould is not a problem for this genus unless it's really out of hand. Insufficient moisture is. If she is in fact pregnant, increasing the substrate moisture level will be critical to the babies' survival.

Not eating for extended periods is a symptom of being a scorpion - it tells you nothing except that the animal isn't hungry.
This was very helpful, thank you 💕