is my asian forest scorp sick??

jessmos

Arachnopeon
My Asian forest scorpion recently gave me a surprise clutch of babies (about two months ago) and i have noticed in the past couple weeks that she has gotten huge again! Is it possible for them to have multiple clutches off of one mating? she hasn't been with any other scorpions since i got her (about 8 months ago). I have also noticed that she hasn't been active at all and there is some white crustiness on the end of her tail. My suspicion is that she may be constipated or sick with something. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on with her? pictures included so you can take a look upload_2019-4-8_18-53-32.png upload_2019-4-8_18-52-54.png

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Perfectly normal the white stuff is usually just dried up poop.. having multiple broods from 1 mating session is possible just not super common

jessmos

Arachnopeon
Perfectly normal the white stuff is usually just dried up poop.. having multiple broods from 1 mating session is possible just not super common
Okay thanks for your reply! Just for clarification though, do you think my scorpion is carrying another brood? or are you saying it is normal for her to be getting fatter?