Is ladybug sick or hurt??!! his tail didn’t look like this when he came home.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
I mean... looks normal from what I can see.

Sterls

Arachnobaron
His tail didn't look like what ? Curled? A scorpion laying it's tail down is generally bad news.
Yours looks fine from what I can tell, unless you're trying to point out something the glare is distorting.

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
do you mean the white thing just above the telson? (where the stinger is) Thats the anal structures - the anus is at the end of the tail (its actually not a tail, its the metasoma - part of the abdomen). The white things between the segments on the metasoma is the membranes that help the scorpion to bend the tail.

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
It looks like faeces. It comes out white in scorpions and the little anal structures sometimes swell up.

AK47

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
"? A scorpion laying it's tail down is generally bad news."

Not entirely fake news...mine tail is always laid down and relax until I turn the lights on and poof he runs into his hideout.

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
My H. petersii always has its tail laying down but is perfectly healthy.
The bark scorpion family and some others normally carry their tails down and curled. The only time it's bad news is when the scorpion has been out in the open during the day with the claws tight together and the tail curled tightly around the body. That's the scorpion version of the T,s death curl, usually old age in wild caught scorpions.