Answered Is it possible to chance my user name?

Reluctant Widow Mother

Arachnosquire
On edit: Is it possible to change the title of one's post to correct typos? :rofl:

When I first showed up on this forum, I had rescued a single black widow which laid an egg sac. I didn't want to remove it from the female, and I wasn't ready to deal with a bunch of widow hatchlings. Since then, I've raised one Latrodectus sling, rescued five adult females and hatched three egg sacs, so I guess I'm no longer "reluctant." I just got really curious. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not sure what my new handle should be, but I thought I'd ask if it's possible before deciding.

Thanks in advance,

Laura

Last edited:

William Dawson

Arachnosquire
When I first showed up on this forum, I had rescued a single black widow which laid an egg sac. I didn't want to remove it from the female, and I wasn't ready to deal with a bunch of widow hatchlings. Since then, I've raised one Latrodectus sling, rescued five adult females and hatched three egg sacs, so I guess I'm no longer "reluctant." I just got really curious. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not sure what my new handle should be, but I thought I'd ask if it's possible before deciding.

Thanks in advance,

Laura
I looked into changing one the other day, but I'm not sure if you can or not... sorry :(

Pmurinushmacla

Arachnobaron
You can, its somewhere in the settings but it costs money. Not worth it imo, even I have this gibberish name but who cares, its just a spider forum.

To change it click on your profile in the upper right hand corner. Then click account details, then click account upgrades, and its the last one.

arthurliuyz

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter +

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Here's a link to the tutorial in our tutorials section. ;)

Last edited:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Here's a link to the tutorial in our tutorials section. ;)

Your post read a bit like a link to a tutorial page to teach people how to use the tutorial section:)

Last edited by a moderator: