Is it okay to buy from known smugglers?

is it okay, in your opinion, to buy tarantulas from smugglers?

• Total voters

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
I have no idea what case you are talking about, and thus cannot comment. Are you referencing Paul Becker of PetCenterUSA, or someone else? If so, who?

I read a lot of "unnamed smuggler" in this particular thread. I thought people like to deal in direct facts whenever possible, not vague terms that often lead to confusion.

I know that sounds like a really "crazy and bizarre" idea, speaking of facts. But I'm crazy like that.

I am speaking of Paul Becker. I thought that was fairly clear without turning the thread into a flak fest. I thought it best to keep names out of it and let those privy to the facts make the connections themselves

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I am speaking of Paul Becker. I thought that was fairly clear without turning the thread into a flak fest. I thought it best to keep names out of it and let those privy to the facts make the connections themselves
I don't believe in hiding facts or HOPING people will connect the dots. No need to make someone reinvent the wheel.

I believe in open distribution of information. The more info a consumer has, the better they are able to make an informed decision.

Facts are facts, it's up to the person to interpret and make their own conclusion. This information isn't exactly the key to USA's nuclear launch codes.

Abyss

Arachnoknight
I can easily see both points in the question.
If someone walks up an says take this guaranteed female P. met for $10. I Can why alot of ppl would feel like they'd simply be an idiot to not say "DEAL" no matter where it came from. I can see that point.
The flip side for me is whats rite is rite an whats wrong is wrong. Makes no dif to me what the cost either way (per the example). I have to stick to what i think is rite.

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
I don't believe in hiding facts or HOPING people will connect the dots. No need to make someone reinvent the wheel.

I believe in open distribution of information. The more info a consumer has, the better they are able to make an informed decision.

Facts are facts, it's up to the person to interpret and make their own conclusion. This information isn't exactly the key to USA's nuclear launch codes.

thats fair