Is it normal for a whipscorpion?

Miloren

Arachnopeon
I got home from work and notice my Damon diadema still with her pedipalps extended about 60 degrees. Usually I only see her use them when she's going for food or water. She just ate yesterday and her enclosure is still moist. At first I was getting afraid that she injured them somehow, but after an hour, she closed them and relocated across her enclosure, however is now once again standing still with them open wide. Is this normal for other whipscorpions?

tonyiscool65

Arachnopeon
I got home from work and notice my Damon diadema still with her pedipalps extended about 60 degrees. Usually I only see her use them when she's going for food or water. She just ate yesterday and her enclosure is still moist. At first I was getting afraid that she injured them somehow, but after an hour, she closed them and relocated across her enclosure, however is now once again standing still with them open wide. Is this normal for other whipscorpions?
Normal. most of the time when I randomly check on mine at night he's just chilling with his arms out.