Is it Gigantea? Help to id

Jürgen

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Its an gigantea yes and 380 Euros is tooooo much.....530 US-Doller i think..

regards
Jürgen

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Its an gigantea yes and 380 Euros is tooooo much.....530 US-Doller i think..

regards
Jürgen
That is a rediculous amount of money! It is up to you to decide if that is worth it, but I would spend it differently....but that's just me...

H. laoticus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
lol $500 bucks...I'm with Michiel here, I'd spend that $500 to build a much more massive centipede collection!

CosmicBubble

Arachnopeon
In Russia all arachnopets are much more expensive than in Europe or US. It is because we have bad customs

stingray

Arachnobaron
WOW...I think I would have to pass on it to. But then again if thats what the going market is calling for in your part of the world with no other alternative in getting one then it would be worth it to you. Just my opinion. :)

Jürgen

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello!

I understand and the problem is maybe really that pedes in US are more expensive then in europe and everywhere but in europe i wouldnt pay so much für this pede..never...

regards
Jürgen

J Morningstar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It is a perfect specimen but it also looks full grown, it could be yours for as litle as 6 months to a year if it is an adult. I would love it too but it is most likely not worth it.

J Morningstar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Unless money is no hassle in your lifE I would avoid this one, if you knew exactally how old the guy was then maybe but still, this one is very expensive and could still last less then a year.:8o

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
17cm is just about 7 inches, I'm pretty sure that's no where near max size.

I know how it feels when something is always out of grasp, and what it does come, it's more than anyone would be willing to pay. But, if you really like this pede, I know I do, I'd just go ahead and get it, I know I would if I could.

J Morningstar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes, I was way off it could get 10 to 12 but I just think without knowing the age it would be a risk ... but like he said if you can and you want it...go for it.

Greg Pelka

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Think, you can spend little bit more money for travel to Central America, then you can smuggle many, many of them :p
For me also not worth this money. It's f** bug ;)