Is it a G. Rosea?

alidpayne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Originally posted by MizM
I'll take back the big meanie part if you figure out how to post multiple pics and share your secret with me!!=D

I promise to share if I figure it out. Don't hold your breath.

I know how to do it if you are using URLs to put the images, but not if you are uploading a file directly from your computer. Perhaps it can't be done, and all those multiple picture posts are being pulled via url instead of direct upload?

Ali

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
this is just an idea...but has anyone tried attaching two smaller size (obviously a must) photos by uploading them from the same directory and just using the Ctrl key to highlight both?

:?

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I'm probably the only one who uses a MAC!!

alidpayne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I am very sorry to report that my hunch was correct. I went back to some old posts and found a couple that have multiple images within one post. I studdied the coding for these posts to see just what was going on under the hood. It is just as I suspected.

If you are just browsing your hard drive for attachments, you cannot use more than one image per post. If you are pointing to a url of a stored picture (on your website, for instance) you can post as many in one post as you want.

Sorry guys, either upload all your images to a website and use the URLs to post the pics here, or keep putting only one picture per post.

I am gonna stick with my one picture per post, because that will be a heck of a lot easier than putting them all on my website (it is a business site, so I don't wanna do that).

Ali

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
ALIDPAYNE'S NOT A MEANIE!! Thanks for sharing!!

I'll just put 'em together in photoshop to make 1 image and then post THAT!!!

alidpayne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hurray! I knew you would see it my way!:p

and I thought about doing that, but I figured it would make the image too large.

Ali=D