Is Hadrurus Arizonensis Breeding Near Impossible? (babies have a hard time getting past 4i?)

Amputee Outdoors

Arachnopeon
Hello My Knowledgeable Scorpion Family!,
I have a communal in a 69qt bin with 7 hides and a skull, drift wood on top the sand, the communal houses only 5 adolescents giant desert hairy scorpions in it, my grown males are in singles, all my communal scorps were wildly caught n shipped to me in CO from AZ, I was hoping to eventually get a brood from one of the females, all are 5i 6i except my grown female in there. no fighting has been observed, they stay well fed, and no cannibalism as i separate the aggressors into singles! They just buried the 7 hides and buried pvc in the excavator clay and sand mix, my house stays at around 80 year around. my female that's in there came from a reptile store that breeds scorpions for the other scales n tails stores, was fully grown n looked in premolt or gravid from when i bought her so idk if she is the other scales n tails worker said he thinks it is cuz they get gravid scorpions from that store I got her from. Either way. My scorpion dealer in AZ told me that 99% of all giant desert hairy scorpions are wild caught because they have a super hard time molting up to and past 4i. and i build a nursery bin to isolate the female when gravid but i heard even if she gives a brood that they wont make it past 4i and there is only 2 people in the whole world he knows that CB's Giant Desert Hairy scorpions. and that all are wild caught not captive bred because the extremely hard time getting them past i4! I don't doubt him! just wanted to see your opinions on that statement! Anyone know of Captive bred giant desert hairy's are they that hard to breed? I wasn't going to force an impregnation but im assuming it will happen on its own and when i see the gravid momma I can isolate her in her own bin! I'm also working on a 30 gal terrarium that will be their permanent communal and a beautiful house display, so by mid November they'll have a shit ton more space and i plan on making the substrate clay sand mix about 8 inches high across the whole 30 gallon! with 15 hides, started tunnels, buried pvc tubing to find while digging and it's going to be beautiful for 5 GDH's they don't fight now n I doubt will then! But id like to try and raisea brood after she gives birth whenever that may be! as some can take 18 months depending of weather factors etc. so I'm in no rush to find a brood on her back, I just wanna know my success rate with them or tips!!

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Yes its true hadrurus captive breeding is very tricky and requires very specific husbandry.

On a side note hadrurus is absolutely by no means communal. Especially at young instars like your keeping.

At most a male and female should be temporarily kept together. Few have has success with 1.1 pair for a time