Is $25 a good price?

Jeff_C

ArachnoAddicted
Old Timer
In general, I would say it's not a bad price. Especially if you do not need to pay shipping. This is of course assuming that the T is 2-3" since it is a 'guaranteed' female.

Jeff

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:(I'll have to pay shipping but I'm thinking of adding a couple more T's to the list so shipping won't be for just one. I might as well get all the ones I want now instead of having to pay for shipping each time.
I'm gonna wait to see what kind of T's they get in at the pet shop tomorrow before I buy online. I might get lucky and actually get a female PZB or Chaco Golden for $24.

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I can get PZB slings for 5 a piece. That is canadian so about 3.50 american. I have no idea what the prices for slings are in the USA though.

abstract

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
You know, for a good, adult female, anything that you're willing to pay should be a good price in my opinion. Let's be honest though, if the spider is 25$, how much cheaper could you get it? Maybe $18?

E-spiderworld listed at 48-60$ for a guaranteed sub-adult female - I'd say you're getting a good deal ;P