Iowa arachnogathering

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm going to be gathering some local exotic pet breeders in one place here soon. The meeting will probably take place at Aqualand Pets in Des Moines, Iowa. PM me if you want details on the meeting.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Just thought I'd update...this will most likely take place on a sunday. Nothing beyond that, though.

The turnout looks promising, but I can't give any details other than that.

I probably won't have details until Thursday.

Jonathan Wilhelm

Arachnopeon
Any idea when? I may plan a trip for my wife and I to visit her sister in Iowa City, then I can just head over on that sunday.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Any idea when? I may plan a trip for my wife and I to visit her sister in Iowa City, then I can just head over on that sunday.
As of now, no. I haven't been able to get down to the pet store for the past week.

Details will be coming in the next 2 weeks.

I promise :)

I'm hoping it will be a monthly thing, so we'll see.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The location is now official. The meeting will take place once a month for 3 months at Aqualand, and then we will make a decision within the group whether or not to continue the meetings at another venue at a later date.

The meetings will be on a Sunday, probably until nine O' clock at night.

I don't know what time the meeting will start yet. Again...coming soon, hopefully.

All that's needed is to hammer out an official date and hopefully this will happen within a week or so.