• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Invertepet (www.invertepet.com)

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
PLEASE READ

Everyone, please read the notice on my website. I need return emails for anyone with an outstanding order. I lost every single file on my PC after a long-running virus finally tore the thing open and necessitated a full system format.

www.invertepet.com

Needless (I hope) to say, nobody's going to get 'ripped off' or 'taken for a ride'. I intend to fill all orders and reimburse or credit where applicable or requested. Please bear with us and I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to all of you who wrote in to offer help over this latest problem - and also to those well wishers while I was down with chickenpox. I'm not entirely sure which 'virus' was worse!

thanks,
bill

Joshua

Arachnopeon
Everything in my post is accurate (messages were private messaged)..but i didnt see the information on your website about the virus until it was pointed out to me just yesterday . As a customer I dont think its unusual to expect what youve prepaid for to be sent in a timely matter-and i dont think its irrational to get upset when you havent had heard any feedback in a month(nothing via email or phone..despite numerous calls.emails).
In light of all of your problems, however, ill await your contacting me.

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
For the record, I did indeed reply to Joshua within the month period Kevin alleges. As I have said, there have been delays, but I do not ignore emails.

bill

Last edited:

Joshua

Arachnopeon
negative !

We received the wc King Baboon on July 30th, it was shipped in small cardboard box which contained a plastic quart container with a napkin like stuffing inside to keep the tarantula from being damaged . The K.B. seems to be in good health and we were very pleased to have this transaction concluded.

Bill apologized for the delays and offered a steep discount on our next purchase..no timelimit or conditions.

P.S.

Bill most definately did NOT contact me during this month as he "alleges".

I stand by my original claim.

Kevin

Last edited:

Ron Jeremy

Arachnopeon
Its been over 5 weeks already, and still no tarantulas, Bill always tells me that his going to send them but hes been saying that for over a month already. I just want my tarantulas or my money back, I paid close to $100 for those tarantulas!!!
I didnt want to post anything bad about no one, but come on over 5 weeks!!!
I'll let you guys know when i get my tarantulas

Alex

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
We're been swamped with orders - I respond to emails regularly. It might take a day, or maybe even two - but I have ABSOLUTELY been keeping individuals in the loop and notifying them of the delays.

Their orders will ship immediately, or they can receive refunds (which have already been offered).

bill

note: this post isn't directed at Kevin/Joshua.

Last edited:

oo6ilfs

Arachnopeon
NEGATIVE

i ordered 2 large scolopendras from bill on august 20. i was supposed to recieve them on the 26th.here it is OCT.18 and still no pedes or a single word from bill. whatdoing !!??. the sad part is that bill sent me 4 e-mails explaining how to pay him the $110.00, and after i paid him i havent heard a single word. i have sent many e-mails and left many messages on his phone.(i dont think the phone caught that worm virus,so he cant use that as an excuse)

p.s. you just cant do buisness like this, you have to keep in contact with your customers.:( :(

Last edited:

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I honestly have no record of a 2-scolopendra order from this individual. More information would be nice. I have received no complaints or emails (or calls) from anyone having ordered such centipedes.

oo6ilfs

Arachnopeon
Originally posted by invertepet
I honestly have no record of a 2-scolopendra order from this individual. More information would be nice. I have received no complaints or emails (or calls) from anyone having ordered such centipedes.

that is a complete lie. here is the payment e-mail.

Dear charles sellers,

This email confirms that you sent a payment for $110.00 to
bills@invertepet.com.

------------------------------
Payment Details

------------------------------

Amount: $110.00
Subject: centipede order
Note:
1 Haitian Giant centipede $45.00
1 Chinese Giant centipede $35.00

UPS Overnight Guaranteed: $30.00
----------------------------------------------------------
Total: $110.00

Thanks!

GreenBottle 1

Arachnopeon
Negative

I ordered a Haplopelma sp. "aureopilosum" from him a long time ago before the convention in umm like april or may. It came DOA, I sent him pictures about it and got a response back, and decided on my next T that was equal to it, sent another email, sent extra money, but the T never came. I sent emails while you were at the convention but never got anything back. Its been o about 3 months+. Bill, if you read this pm me about the orderin info, proof of purchase ect. I am quite disappointed sad to say, because your selection is great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Bill, oo6ilfs, etc.:

This is not the place for airing disagreements and bickering. oo6ilfs, you've said your piece, if something changes then edit the original post. Do not keep going back and forth with the "I said, you said" routine over this. Any additional posts that are not another review of Bill, or a specific rebuttal of a speciffic rebuttal by Bill are going to be deleted from this point out.

invertepet

Arachnolord
Old Timer
EMAIL for resolution

I cannot correct overdue orders that get lost in the shuffle when those involved don't email me directly. I will always respond and we can get it sorted out. Complaining here and in other forums is not a direct way to contact me.

I still have not received any email confirmation of the previously mentioned two transactions.

My email, as always, is:

bills@invertepet.com

thanks!

DR zuum

ArachnoAntigen
Old Timer
Neutral

Well i have to say this for bill,he did get the orders i got from him out to me he didnt rip me off,it did take a while to get them,like a week late on each order,because of shipping problems specimen probs etc.but the specimens were top notch,and he did apologize and pay the shipping on a order that wasnt complete so despite all that bs he made good on it.He just needs to get more organized.and yes when it was going on i was upset just like you folks.s--t happens sometimes Bill looks like youre having a run of bad luck there buddy hope it works out for you,always always keep hardcopys of your records bro.you got to get more professional if youre going to be out here.good luck to you hope it gets better for you.

Bagan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I had placed an order in late July or August for a few Scorpions. It took at least two monthes to get my order but I was not disappointed with the Scorpions I received. Bill really does make it worth your while if you send him emails directly instead of using a messageboard or PM. With the server problems, it was an understandable thing. All in all, my scorps are doing great.

Last edited:

XxStormsWebxX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

A while back i had ordered a b.smithi (Blare) and an A.avic (Pinkie) sling. I was supposed to have recieved a 1" b.smithi but instead he gave me 2". My package came on time with healthy little children inside. I definatly would order again.

Storm=D

mheidka

Arachnopeon
NEGATIVE!!!

I ordered an adult female A. minatrix and an adult female A. purpurea on Tuesday, 9/23/03. E-mails from Bill at Invertepet were initially prompt and I sent my payment of $198 through Paypal. I was hoping for a Thursday delivery, but he said he could not ship in time so I rescheduled my Friday and arranged for delivery then (at my work, a Medical Center).

Friday came and went with no spiders delivered. I was extremely panicked that the spiders were stranded somewhere and I e-mailed Bill and tried to leave a voice message (he did not have a answering service activated). I did not get an e-mail back until the following Wednsday (10/1). He said he was rushed out of town for an emergency and didn't get back until yesterday. He apologized and said he would ship tomorrow for a 10am Friday delivery (10/3).

Again, Friday came and no spiders. I was furious, but tried to remain calm. I e-mailed him and politely inquired about the status of my order. On 10/6 he e-mailed back and said he could not ship until he could FILL my order. He also said that he should get the shipment mid-week and he would make it up to me...I could either wait or get a refund. Despite being lied to, I choose to wait a little longer because I really wanted those two spiders.

Two weeks later, on 10/21 (Tuesday) he e-mailed and told me that the package will be shipped tomorrow. Once again, no package arrived. The following Monday I informed him to either send the package immediately or give me a refund. He never responded. I e-mailed again the following week and told him that if I did not get a refund within 24 hours I would contact the Better Business Bureau. Again, no response. I finally had to initiated a chargeback myself through PayPal to get this matter resolved.

As you might expect, I will NEVER do business with this individual again and I strongly advise all of you not to.

dujuarez

Arachnopeon
NEGATIVE

I placed an order on 6/25/2003. I sent my money through Paypal and have never received anything. I've emailed Bill and he'll tell me he's going to ship next week but nothing ever arrives. As of this day (01/22/04) I haven't received the tarantulas. I would not buy from this dealer anymore.

:mad:

Ct2608

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE
I ordered 2 centepedes from Bill. They arrived late. i paid for an overnight and UPS lost the box for what ever reason. no fault of Bill's. One of the pedes died later after I had opened the box. I sent Bill a pic and he sent a new one overnight no charge. He communicated well enough even thou he was moving at the time. he is a stand up and honest man. Great job Bill! Thank you!

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
NEGATIVE!
I purchased a P.metallica with Bill. He emailed me and told me he would ship it on Tues. Tues came no tracking #. Wed no package. He emailed me and told me he would ship on Thurs I said Ok send me the tracking #. Thurs came no tracking # and Fri no package. I didn't hear from Bill since Wed when he sent me the email he would ship on Thurs. Tues I figured he wasn't going to ship it so I filed a complaint w/PayPal and the Better Business Bureau. Paypal got some of the money back and I have billed him the rest or I am hoping the BBB will get the rest he owes me for a full refund.