• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Invertepet (www.invertepet.com)

Sharkbyte

Arachnopeon
Invertepet (http://www.invertepet.com)

Well, about a week and a half ago I emailed Bill of Invertepet and inquired about getting a Chaco Golden Knee (Grammostola aureostriata) spiderling. Here's how it all went down:

* An hour or so after I emailed him, he emailed me back! In the past, I have emailed others. I am still waiting for the others to contact me back.

* He informed me that he didn't have any on hand, but could get one for me post haste. He promised it wouldn't be more than a week or two until he had one for me. 5 days later, my Chaco had arrived!

* Since I live only a 35 minute drive from his town, I decided to pick it up instead of having him mail it to me. We set up a time and place and guess what? He was ON TIME!

* The Chaco is a beautiful little 1/2 inch spiderling, in EXCELLENT shape and quite fun to have. I have had it since Saturday and I love it!

In addition to the excellent service and totally friendly attitude of Bill and Invertepet, Bill offered any advice just for the asking, he encouraged me to call or email him if I have any questions at all. This is in addition to the low price he charged me for the Chaco, he gave me a terrific deal and even threw in a little home for it, as I was having trouble finding anything in stores with airholes small enough to prevent escape, that would suffice until I built something better. My experience with Bill and Invertepet will keep me coming back to them for all my tarantula and scorpion needs, I feel like I don't have to look any further, they were THAT good.

Bill and company, if you are out there reading this, way to go! You treated me like you've known me forever instead of someone who simply ran into your website and shot off an email inquiry! And gave me a terrific deal to boot!

Everyone can check Invertepet out at http://www.invertepet.com

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Bill@invertepet

i was very pleased with my service here. after some slight discrepencies that weren't even his fault, Bill re-sent the whole package with a versicolor that was 2" instead of the 1" i ordered, as well as a free C. fasciatum. very cool in my book. packing was good, and everyone arrived safe and healthy. i will order from Bill again, and would reccomend him to anyone looking for decent prices, great t's, and good customer service.:D

Last edited:

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi. We ordered several spiders from Bill right after Christmas. Today they arrived all in very good condition. The T.Blondi is very beautiful and in very good shape for a W.C. species. He surprised me how quick he responds to emails. All of the spiders look healthy and they were packed real nice. We would definetly order again. Pam and Ron Strevels

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just got two new centipedes from Bill and I am tickled pink. They look good and I will definately be ordering from him again:)

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What can I say about Bill. He was a great person. He was quick to answer my questions. The only problem I had was Airborne Express but everything was fine. I will do business with him again.

Seath

Arachnopeon
I purchased a few spiders ( GBB, PZB, and Acanthoscurria brocklehursti) from Bill, and over all was a good experience. We had a few delays due to weather and such. But in the end all was worked out. And I am extremly happy with the new additions to my collection. Bill was more then willing to help me work around the cold weather, and the packing for my delivery today was excellent. I would recommend Invertepet to anyone looking to add to their collection. Thanks again Bill !

Jason Jorgensen (seath)

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
WOW!

Oh, wow!

He was great... Even though it was delayed because of personal things and weather.. I still give him thumbs up.

I ordered an A.avic sling and 2 P. imperators and a California Gold scorp..

OMG... They are neat!

The most healthy looking inverts ever! lol...

He packaged neatly.. and I know I was a real pain in the you know what.. I asked too much questions and he was nice about it.. He answered like almost automatically. You gotta give him credit for having to put up with those insane inverts and us pestering him...hehehehe... I know I did because I was anxious.. But anyway he was great and it was a great experience.

It also was my first time ordering from an online dealer. I made a good first choice. Even though the delays.. I knew at least i'd get them in great condition.

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
just got my order from bill, and again im left with a grin. weather delays and such aside, he made everything very much worth my while. my future orders remain with invertepet.

Whitdadie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive
I just bought a A. australis form Bill and all went great! I delt with him mostly via phone but also a little by e-mail, both were great experiences. The only problem I had was when I got to the UPS facility, they had lost the package. They ended up finding it over by one of the loading doors (than GOD!) and all was well. The scorp is sooo cute (its small) and has consumed 2 small crickets since I got it home. Very very active and eager to eat which im guessing is signs of a healthy scorp! Thanks so much Bill! Well will be dealing with eachother again!

darby

Arachnopeon
I just received my Ornamental Baboon and Usumbara Baboon from Invertepet. I was really careful about getting them into their new homes, as this is my first experience with any of the more defensive species. The usumbara has a body about an inch or so long. Very small. I remembered all I have read about them on the board and was very cautious. When I opened the container it was in, it took off at a very high rate of speed. I managed to get the lid on quickly, but it almost escaped. After that, I did not want to take any chances with the Ornamental(its about 4 inches or so). So I just gradually took the lid off and let it sit in the cage until it got out on its own. I have to say that Bill from Invertepet was really helpful, answered my numerous questions and responed to all my emails. The T's look great and I am really glad that I ordered from Bill.

LunarFaery

ArachnoDiva
Old Timer
Bill was very helpful with my tons of questions. Always prompt reply! My spiders got here and they looked great!! I could repeat what everyone has been saying; they are right on the money. You are doing an awesome job!! My next T fix will come from you!!

Jennifer

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I got my G. pulchra from Bill today. He was really nice and courteous to deal with. This was my first arachnid pet, as well as my first time ordering live animals online, he always replied quickly. The T arrived the very next day just a little nervous, which is to be expected, but still very calm and healthy-looking. I'd recommend anyone to Bill anytime, even first-timers. :)

Bry

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very Positive
I placed a large order with Bill(well large for me) and have nothing but good things to say about invertepet. Bill was kind enough to hold my order until everything came in so I didn't have to pay double shipping charges. Everything arrived and looks healthy and beautiful and I will buy from Bill again..:)

Mendnwngs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Another thumbs up here..

I actually went to bills place to get my spiders (Im ~ 1hr drive away)

Between answering all my questions, he was relentlessly bringing out specimens to show me. Being around Bill, you really get the feeling he really enjoys his Ts. :)

Without exception, it was a great experience, and is something i wouldnt hesitate to do again.

Purchased: a Greenbottle blue, Pinktoe, and a Pink Zebra beauty.

Thanks Bill, and keep up the good work!!

-Jason

DR zuum

ArachnoAntigen
Old Timer
nice selection

Hi bill has a nice variety of centipedes,ive ordered from him twice there were some probs with shipping,but i blame the shipping company more than i do bill,he replaced some scorps that arrived dead and took care of any probs that arose,even put up with my bad temper lol,for which i apologize the blame lay with the shipping company,but overall a good experience animals were healthy and nice color and size,the last centipedes i got from him are very energetic and of high quality,his centipede selection is probably the best online ive seen,for rarer species and variety,his tarantula selection is also very large and the one A.versicolor i got from him is a quality specimen no inbreeding signe in its color or formation nice specimen look forward to ordering from him again.get my jewels in bill.lol

WarIsPeace

Arachnopeon
Invertepet is hard to beat

http://invertepet.com/catalog.htm

I bought a "Metallica" from Bill. Once again, the product was exactly what was advertised, she arrived on time, and Bill responded to all my questions and emails.

Thumbs up to Bill. I really enjoy doing business with him.=D

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Bill does it agian

Positive

I order some slings and a sub-adult/adult Paraphysa scrofa and everything arrived and looked great. Bill has one of the nicest stock list of all the dealers, and everything is priced very fair. He is fast on e-mails and shipping, and is very easy to deal with. I can not recommend invertepet enough, order from them and your sure to be happy.:) :p

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positve

I caught Bill on-line late one night when he was running a "Super Secret" late night sale. Let's just say that the package deal he was offering was so good that I bought two. I made the purchase at 2AM and he shipped that day. I'm not sure when he sleeps, but I would recommend him to anyone.

Botar

Joshua

Arachnopeon
INVERTEPET...no return phonecalls??? your not the only one

Well ive been waiting 4 weeks for Bill from invertepet to get back to me for my prepaid 7" wc King Baboon. Someone replied that he had contracted chicken pox and to be patient .I understand that can be very serious later in life. So Im hoping for the best, and that this is all an unavoidable problem that will soon be rectified...

However at this point im still without a King Baboon (and $90 lighter)

At the very least id say if your in a hurry to get a creature id look elsewhere..

Kevin