Invertebrate Room/Setup Pictures

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Inspired by this post: http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showpost.php?p=877680&postcount=19

I say we make a setup picture thread only. I know there have been a couple in the past, but things could have changed, and plus many more people have joined since those.

This thread should be for any kind of invertebrate. Please don't post old set-up pictures, get new ones.

I will post some of mine once I am done organzing.

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
SWEET! this will be a great thread if people post so post pics everyone! Ill post a few pics up tomarrow, im currently doing some rearranging

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Here's my temporary one in my attic until I get my garage done which will be my ultimate pet room.

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
my unclean room

T shelf with lazerus my BP on top

then my amphibian side with the Emp on top, garter and then the leopard gecko on the bottom

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
^ looks clean to me:? ..i guess people have different def.s of the word clean, lol

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
heres one of my invert shelf levels(reptiles on the bottom decks). I keep my stuff spread out so heres some,

in the 5g tank is an S. mesa scorpion
in the little cups are V. spinigerus I2 scorplings
and in the other container is a 1/2" G. rosea sling

btw notice the container the sling is in, it came with my sling and i really like it. Its heavy duty and looks like it was made for animals as it already has holes in the top. does anyone know where to buy this kind of container?

Last edited:

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Whats in the tank on the left? How cool are those Poecilotheria posters?;)

Later. Tom
on the left is a big tank i set up for one of my regalis females,and yeah man those posters are awesome!

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
fine fine.. but I cant get all of mine into one pic. So here's a few pics of my little play pen. Top of the stairs, first door on the left. Need directions? Go up the stairs, there will be a windmill.. go around that. Then you'll see a mine cart, sit in it, it'll take you underneath the crust of the Earth. When you get up there will be two doors, dont go into the room on the right. That room explodes, we have to fix that. Tarantula room is on the left...

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Great room mass. Very organized, unlike mine. I forogt to snap some pics of my unorganized setup. I'll get them tomorrow when I have natural sunlight, so I don't have to use flash.

Doezsha

Arachnolord
Old Timer
yeah very nice, it looks just like a candy shop :} :worship: