Invadermike's Getting A Curly!!!

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i LOVE my curlys, they are simply amazing and so sweet. i can pet my male (the larger one) on the abdomen like a kitty and he is SO soft and silky.

they rock. :)

Frostbyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Not sure if mines another on the flip side of being the norm. Mine constantly digs , covers up his water dish and even strikes at me when he doesnt want to be bothered. He demands more meals than my other 5 Ts and seems like hes always hungry. Hes about 2" but I have to admit hes one of the better to Ts to watch sinces he seems alot more active than most. Although hes never bitten me I always keep on eye on the mood hes in.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Jeremy, could you please help me get my foot out of my mouth?;)

Mike, she's on her way, and wait till you see the FREEBIE!!!:p You're going to love it! I will reveal the species AFTER he gets it.... it's a big surprise!

TarantuChimp

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Bought mine on the weekend, and at first she seemed like she hated me probanly being moved around for an hour while stuck in traffic..got her home has anyone had one get huffy and grumppy she just sat in the tank in the middle and made no attempt to move just look at me using my PC.. after 1/2 she moved about and moved into her flower pot hide away, I am gonna give it a few days before I feed her she looks healthy tho.

sorry no pic...no digicam...suppose i could scan her?

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Terri!!!!!! you sent me a freebie?? YOU DID NOT HAVE TO DO THAT!!!! but thank you!!!!! that's so awesome, you are to cool! and tarantuchimp i don't know if i would ever scan my tarantula, i suppose you could, but dont put the lid down... not like you would... and umm, i'm not sure, i wouldn't do it though.
-Mike

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
terri is just cool that way mike. ;) that was totally sweet terri. heheehe, you know though, she's just trying to worsen er - increase your addiction. (grin)

um, i don't know but i would never scan a living animal personally. (shrug) just me.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I THOUGHT about scanning a T, but I couldn't find little sunglasses!;)

Well, don't get TOO excited about the freebie... it's quite common and nothing to write home about. But, if I know you, YOU'LL LOVE IT!=D

Thanks skadiwolf... you're SUCH a sweetie, but maybe I'm NOT SO COOL!!! I'm in hot water about the "Women Only" thread! I'm just waiting for Mister Internet to spank me!:( Well, and all the other guys on the board. WE'RE ALL EQUALS, I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT!!! Don't hate me because I'm blonde!!!!!=D

Last edited:

skadiwolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
awww, pfft. hey, i can be a raging terror sometimes, don't let me fool you. :)

hey, in my opinion a freebie is ALWAYS cool, doesn't matter what it is! it's FREE!!! and a SURPRISE!!! life doesn't get much better. ;)

well you know, i LOVE that group and if people want to have a group then who cares? it's a good way for women with 'weird' interests to meet so i was glad to see it. i find it VERY hard to meet females with the same 'CREEPY' interests that i have. :) hehehe, do not feel badly. equality baby, YEAH!

if they want, they can start a 'beer, rugby, and Ts' group for men only. ;P

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Nooooooo skadi..... I'D want to join THAT one too!!!

TarantuChimp

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by MizM
I THOUGHT about scanning a T, but I couldn't find little sunglasses!;)
Yeh I had that same problem.....well i could not find a pair of glasses with enougth lenses.

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
She's here!!!!!!!!! Naked too! I guess she didn't like trip in the mail across the country. Her abdomen is totally bald, the baldest abdomen i have ever seen. but it won't be hard to tell when it's molt time! :D

Attachments

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'll leave it up to Terri(MizM) to tell, it might be a secret, but it was very GOOD!! :)
-Mike

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
She was FULL ON hairy when I sent her! I had been very careful with her and she hadn't flicked once! Damn mail anyway! I'm SO glad she made it safely though!! YAY!!!!

The freebie was a very common species, Massproductus plasticum! Mike has a care sheet for it and everything! This is a great species to put on your dashboard! I have one on MINE as a matter of fact! It's right next to my "Tarantula Jack!":D

I'M SO JAZZED SHE ARRIVED SAFELY! I hope you love her!!!!

Terri

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice mike! glad the T got there ok!!!

enjoy making your collectiong larger ;)

and um, terri -- .. it seems my dashboard is quite empty at the moment ....

(throat clearing)

;)
joshing

mike - all will clear up after a molt! good luck!!
peace
dave

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Awwwww, does Dave want a massproductus plasticum. (Common name Asian Shiny Hiney!) Or is it the Tarantula Jack ball that's making you drool!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
um.
since im fully confused, i'll say both?

;)

alls i know is i likes getting stuff in the mail =D

peace
dave

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yea she is fine and i do LOVE her she is so awesome, i had her out and she was woundering around being very nice and docile! Besides the fact that she needs a wig, she is great!! haha! Well i will definatly know when she's ready to molt, which is nice. I haven't fed her yet, but i will later on tonight, one weird thing i saw her do about an hour ago when i was checking on her, she was cleaning her feet, that wasn't we weird part, after that she went :::wiggle wiggle wiggle::: with all her likes like she was dancing or something it was weird all her legs just went... like "the wave" they do at sporting events.... yea so anyway i said, what the hell! and just laughed because i didn't think anything was wrong, i still don't think anythings wrong, maybe she was waving hi!!!! to me... haha..have you ever seen any of them do that? THe freebie is awesome, and Terri you just gave me the idea on where to put mine, so now, IT'S DASHED! Dashboard tarantula! It just needs a name now... Anyone want to name it? yay for curlies!
-Mike

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
name it twitty

or Gir

but def. twitty.

;)

pce
dave "arachnogir" --- thats all me man!