Invadermike's Getting A Curly!!!

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I'm shipping a curly to Invadermike on Monday.... everyone tell him what DARLING little Ts they are!! Post pics, send postcards, submit your curly antics!!!:D

MY personal favorite is they way they do the happy dinner dance! They bob up and down, spin circles and bob their little butts up and down spinning the dinner web. They are my favortie ones to watch at din din time!!;)

stu

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah curlies are cool, they so docile and fun to watch.

Heres a coupla pics of mine after a recent moult:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Ooooooo purty! What a little fuzzball! With 4 of them left, I must buy stock in "Afro-Sheen!":D

ORION_DV8

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
ill tempered curly support group

99% of people who own curlies have said they are docile, i must own an abberant curly behaviorally speaking it rivals my Orange Bitey Thing, she is very fast, very bitey and sometimes just downright malicious i just know she is plottig something against me :) anyone else have ill tempered curlies? one thing of note though she is still one of my favs in the collection she has attitude something always necessaty :)

ORION

stu

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
orion,

Well my curly is normally docile but he did have some sorta wierd turn and nail me on the finger. Maybe he just went temportarily insane?

Is yours like that all the time? wow ive never heard of a full time psycho curly

stu.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Oh, here we go again!! We all THOUGHT rosies were docile, happy little Ts. Now we've found out some are viscious, malicious monsters!!

Now, curlies plotting against their masters?! This is bumming me out. Perhaps someone should invent a tarantula valium for those individual Ts who insist on proving us WRONG!!!;)

What next... docile OBTs?????

Paladin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i love the pics

since im getting a few t's in the next week or so, i need to know the care info on this one. is it petty striaghfoward?

ORION_DV8

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
MIZM i hope i did not upset you i fully realize that each spider has their own attitude it was just an observation besides even if they did make T Valium i dont think id want it her attitude is what sets her apart, and the whole plotting against me well that was just some playful anthropomorphizing she is no more plotting against me than say im pltting against the municipal government where i live which keeps them on the illegal pets list along with snakes and scorps etc, you can't even walk your dog in the park without having some bylaw punk come and try to harass you, oh wait, ive said too much :)
ORION

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Oh you silly... I was just making light of the fact that our Ts surprise us at every turn! It seems that they do just the opposite of what we expect. Like your curly!!! I think's it's kinda cool when they have bad attitudes 'cuz they are WAY MORE FUN than a "pet rock rosie" like mine!!

You must get used to me... I have a sense of humor that never switches off! I enjoy EVERYTHING about life and smile and laugh whenever I can... and try to help others do the same!!!!

But, like our beloved Ts, I DO have grouchy moments but keep them to myself!!! No one's PERFECT and I'm a LONG WAY from it!!:D

si_sleaf

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My Curly (Barbara) is a digging machine. She's like a bulldozer with eight legs. She seems to move all of her substrate into her waterdish overnight. She also eats like a horse, I try her with crickets nearly her size ans she doesn't leave so much as half a leg.

I love my Curly.:p

ORION_DV8

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Gotcha :) i figured it was humor but one can never be too carefull in any cas ill be posting some pics of the offending arachnid soon so we can all revel in her glory i warn you all now though she is a fat ass her appetite is the only facet of her personality that exceeds her nippy attitude. She is also a digging machine she has managed to excavate all the dirt from one end of her enclosure to make a large tunnel and stack it all on the other end which is that much considering she is in a medium PetPal. Oh well at least SHE's happy.

ORION

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Curlyhairs Anonymous

Hi. My name is G2K and I own a Curly. She has the dubious honor of making one of my male friends shriek in terror, "Oh my god! It's on the table!" when I had to convert her from a small Pet Pal to a medium sized one after she molted a month ago. She had scrambled up the side of the new enclosure before I could put the top on it and sat on my table scaring the wuss. But overall I love my Curly not just because she freaked out my wuss of a male friend.

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'M FAMOUS! Haha. Nice thread! I like all the pictures thanks everyone. I can't wait till the little guy(girl?) comes, i love curlies they are one of my favorite T's! I have one that's a sling about 1" it LOVES to dig and make burrows, it is like a shovel! It's awesome! I can't wait until it gets bigger, i couldn't wait so much that i had to get a bigger one now, so i got one from THE AWESOMEST PERSON MizM! SHE IS GREAT! Well, yay for curlies and all that good stuff! POST MORE PICTURES I LIKE THEM!!
-Mike
I'm getting a curlie(2nd one)! =D =D =D =D =D :}

<---- my atvar is my curly sling, it's little in that picture!

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
a couple of my B.albo's just molted and now they're looking like little B.albos :)

they're freaking pigs, now, too!

great Ts!

good luck mike!
its been a good month for you ;)

peace
dave

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Cool, you have a nice OBT that's awesome. I want one. Dave thanks for wishing me good luck, this month has been pretty good... and wow AWESOME atvar, GIR and invader zim is awesome, i have every episode taped, what a dork i am? That show is the best ever. I sent you $$$$$$$ today Terri!!! and i wrote a little letter! haha i'm a loser.
-Mike