Introduce Yourself

Mazdak

Arachnopeon
I am mazdak. I just turned 18, i have colonies of roaches, some millipedes, crabs, newts, frogs, crayfish, leeches, etc. I have always been interested in these things, as far back as i remember. I couldn't have the heart to harm them though, so nothing that needs to be fed live food (like crickets, mealworms etc). I am interested in finding someone with jerusalem crickets here.

My avatar is Stalin, of course.

big-n-hairy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hi everyone. my name is rick and i live in zanesville ohio. i'm new to t's and i bought my first 3 on july 23rd at the all ohio reptile show.the first is a grammastola aureostriatum,
chaco golden knee.bought from john, a great dealer from cambridge oh. the other two from botar, a brachypelma vagans, mexican red rump and a lasiodora parahybana, brazilian salmon pink. i'm hooked now and have added so many to my wish list. i'm thinking 3 a month is good, though the wife might disagree, lol.

Faelynne

Arachnopeon
Hello....

Hello, I am new to this site and to the Spider ownership, and one of my friends who has a lot of spiders and is already signed up said i should join. So....i dont know really why i have a spider, i was offered one, and for some reason i said yes. So far, i know that it may be a she, she is a G Rosea, and that I may name her Octavia. Thats it so far....this is sad..... :8o

The Bear

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey everyone, Im Brad from Ohio(17 years old), im planing on getting my first scorpion very soon and I came here to get imformation on careing for one and to decide what kind to get.

forcez5

Arachnopeon
HI!
My name is tob and i am a proud owner of 2 curly hair for 2 months already, surfing the net and came across the site which i think was quite an active site. hope people here will help on keeping tarantulas and care if i come into troubles.
Thanks 1st!!

Tob :?

Pathogenic

Arachnopeon
Ello!

Hiya. I'm Brandon, 24 years old, from Pittsburgh, PA and I just purchased my first Tarantula yesterday, a Chilean Rose, which from what I hear is the best first choice. So far, he's doing pretty good.

Beccas_824

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hey. I'm Beccas. I currently have 16 T's-all of different spieces. Most are new World. Only have two Old World (H. lividum and an OBT) Thought I would check-in.

evilarachnid

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hi everyone, my name is Randy. I had been browsing threw the board and I just had to join. I myself own 17 T's, and look forward to communicating with everyone.

blacktara

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hello

My name is Robert and I'm from Athens, Ga

Been hanging around here on occasion for a while and have learned a lot

Just got my first T today

Billdolfski

Arachnopeon
Ahoy-hoy everyone. I was looking for a spider related community on the ole net and it looks like i found it.

All i have is a L. mactans right now. Laid more eggs last night. Anybody want them =P

tarsier

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
hi

hi everyone. my name is Benj from Manila, Philippines.

didnt get around to introducing myself when i joined much earlier. laid low for awhile and just started the hobby again this week.

my h.troglodytes and l.mucronatus are long gone.

now i only have a p.imperator, heterometrus sp., an h.lividum and a b.boehmei. :)

Jennalaese

Arachnopeon
No T's

Hey, I'm new on here, don't even own any t's, but a friend introduced me to the site and so I'm just looking around. There is a lot more to owning a tarantula than I thought...thanks for showing the rest of us that they're more than just 'creepy-crawlies'. :clap:

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Another new guy

Hi, my name is Andreas and I'm 28. I am an orthopaedic nurse at the local hospital here in Östersund (that's sort of in the middle part of Sweden). Growing up in the Middle East I had the great opportunity to catch loads of little yellow scorpions (probably not the safest thing to do when you're 7 or 8). I still like the little monsters though and now have a tiny P. Imperator that won't moult. I'm not as keen on spiders.

Elmolax

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello... My name is Ryan, I live in El Paso, Texas... And love spiders! o_O
I'm 14 years of age...
And I used to breed black widows but my :8o Parents :8o made me stop because they were getting scared.
But now I am hoping to start on bredding tarantulas...
And I plan to go on to study herpetology once I'm out of high school!
Thanks for having me!

Dozer

Arachnopeon
Hi,
My name is Ryan and I live in Regina, Saskatchewan.....I've always been a reptile guy but I've always had an interest in arachnids as well. Recently (about a week ago) I had a Aphonopelma seemani kinda dropped in my lap so I'm now a T owner, I look forward to the help I'm sure the forums will provide me.

Ryan.

Arachno King

Arachnopeon
Cool Site!

Hi All,

My name is Don and I live in Yakima, WA. I came across this site while searching for various info on scorpions. I am starting to build my collection up again....had to get rid of my previous animals.

:) Great resource!!!

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Greetings from Asia

Sipping my morning coffee I heard a scratching on the screen a few feet from where I sit. :eek: A gigantic spider has poised and posed himself for my appreciation. :) I measured him at 53mm body length and legs front to back at 270mm. :worship:
And of course, no camera! :mad:
A quick search of the web showed him to probably be a Heteropoda maxima, known in Laos but I find no references to them being here in northern Thailand. :confused:

Be all that as it may, I chanced across this forum and since I had to tell somebody somewhere about my beautiful window decoration, the rest is history.

Greetings to all and keep on cherishing our eight legged wonders!