Intro to OW

Matabuey

Arachnosquire
Right?! It's wild, even a shadow will send them scurrying off into random directions. Whenever I had to take the lid completely off my adult, I always had it in the middle of the floor with a catch cup nearby. I've yet to encounter an OW that does this.
I won't even lie, I made a hole in the top I could drop feeders through and change water etc.

As I was fed up with it bolting out every single time I would take the lid off lol.

This was a mature male, so he was rarely in his burrow.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I kept my friends one for 5 months while he went travelling. That thing was skittier than any of my old worlds.
Mine is still a sling but it's been a pet hide for the most part. It was pretty quick when housing it right after I got it though. Once it fixed up it's hide I've seen some feet but that's about it. Maybe once it gets out of the 3/4 inch range it'll be out and about more.

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Mine is still a sling but it's been a pet hide for the most part. It was pretty quick when housing it right after I got it though. Once it fixed up it's hide I've seen some feet but that's about it. Maybe once it gets out of the 3/4 inch range it'll be out and about more.
Mines just a tad larger than that now. Got it around 1/8" and now it's about 1" dls. It's NEVER in its den, but it's never been one to hide. It webbed a nice intricate little den, but then stays out and about for the most part. The thing is a ravenous feeder, even when it was tiny it would jump on the cricket legs the second they were dropped in. Now it slaughters it's crickets

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Mines just a tad larger than that now. Got it around 1/8" and now it's about 1" dls. It's NEVER in its den, but it's never been one to hide. It webbed a nice intricate little den, but then stays out and about for the most part. The thing is a ravenous feeder, even when it was tiny it would jump on the cricket legs the second they were dropped in. Now it slaughters it's crickets
My sling eats really well. It is rare that I have to remove a feeder but it is never out. I'll take a photo of it's "fortress" when I get home. I've only seen legs/feet at entrances since I got it in July. I hope it is out more once it's bigger... I'm starting to forget what it looks like. :D

Trenor

Arachnoprince
My sling eats really well. It is rare that I have to remove a feeder but it is never out. I'll take a photo of it's "fortress" when I get home. I've only seen legs/feet at entrances since I got it in July. I hope it is out more once it's bigger... I'm starting to forget what it looks like. :D
Here is the fortress that it built using dirt packed around the two leaves I put in there for it. I swear, I only see some feet and that's it.

Ghost Dragon

Arachnopeon
The favourite of my pokies is my JF P. subfusca (HL). It doesn't have the nice colours of my two regalis, but her patterns are very striking.