Intro and a question

cobweb2000

Arachnopeon
This is my first post on this site although I've been lurking for months. I currently have two avics and one E. campestratus and am looking to add a fourth T. I'm really looking for more a display type animal. Old worlds are not an option at this point. I fell in love at a recent reptile expo with a mature female N. vulpines but had a horrific reaction to her hair, so that species is out :)
I'm considering a GBB although they scare me a bit (I'm a recovering arachnophobe and their legs looks too 'spidery' to me). If the Nhandu's caused a bad hair reaction is it likely I'll have the same problem with Acanthoscurria? I'm open to other suggestions--I don't care if it's terrestrial or arboreal.

I hope I don't get in trouble for posting pictures here, but I wanted to show off two of the t's I currently have.

E. campestratus kicking back on her hide

MM avic

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
+ 1 on GBB. i would recommend a l. parahybana but you'd probably not do so well with the hairs....maybe a b. smithi or emilia? do you have a rose hair? [every T keeper should have one they are classics :D ]

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
... do you have a rose hair? [every T keeper should have one they are classics :D ]
+1 ... I don't know what took me so long, but I finally realized that a million T-keepers can't be wrong, so Thanksgiving Day I got T-number-10 - a rosie!

I don't recommend that you wait as long as I did ...