Interested in buying something hotter, suggestions?

Scorpios

Arachnopeon
sorry if this turns out to be a duplicate post, I posted this message earlier and got an error and didn't see my post.

I'm considering getting a new Scorpion now that I found a place here in Germany that carries something other than P. Imperator.

In the past I have had quite a few P. Imperators and a S. Maurus. I have quite a few tarantulas now, mostly easier to handle species save for the H. Lividum and I also have a juvenile P. Imperator now, who seems to be very moody.

I would like to get something a bit "hotter" and the place I order from now has Androctonus Bicolor, which has always been one of my favorites though I am not sure how wise it would be to get one without some more experience with something a little less toxic first.

I must admit I have never gotten bit or stung by my arachnids over the several years I have had them and would use extreme caution when doing anything that requires opening their enclosures.

If some of the more experienced collectors here can give me some suggestions of what a responsible keeper like myself should look into, that would be great.... here is a link of what the dealer I have ordered from (great service btw) has to offer... also if anyone else knows where to order from within Germany, that would be great. Thanks

http://kerf.belongs2.me/wirbellose-Terrarientiere/Skorpione:::19_22.html