inter spiecies breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

s7350195

Arachnopeon
Hallo to all, my name is guy and im from Israel. i'm new to the boards so i just wanted to say hi.:D
on the way a question...
what is the general opinion within the community here about breeding between diffrent spiecies including diffrent sub familis.
recently in the israly forum a furios debat held on that subject.
on one hand you have those who say that the process make the genes pool for the whole T's more and more diverce which can result in spiecies eliminations but on the other hand there are some few who argue that since the T's adaptation to the modern more urban world(no.1 couse to T's extinction) is less then desired, there must we breed inter spiecies for more surviving chances and to speed up evolotion..
what do u think??? :? :? :?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I am going to keep this short............ most everyone on the board is against cross breeding............ I dont speak for everyone. But there is a search function that you can use that will show you plenty of threads where this topic has been hammered into the ground.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am going to keep this short............ most everyone on the board is against cross breeding............ I dont speak for everyone. But there is a search function that you can use that will show you plenty of threads where this topic has been hammered into the ground.
well done a good point well made :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: -- phil

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Yep, search and contribute to an existing thread please, we're not going to do this one again...

-MrI

Status
Not open for further replies.