Insect Fair

SpyderMacFly

Arachnopeon
Is any one going to the L.A. Natural History Museum Insect fair? It`s on may 19-20. I`m definantly going.

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I will be there.
I will be selling some stuff there.
Look us up at Insect Adventures.
FT

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Insect Fair,

HEllo,
I will selling some inverts,dry specimens, and other insect related items.
see you guys there.

regards
FT

JLDomestics

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Id love to but Im in Canada, and Canada doesn't have so much cool crap like the states does.

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awesome- I've heard rumors about it for years...to bad I'm in Texas... if someone thinks about it, will you take some pictures and post a "picture tour" of the fair here on the boards...I love to see pics of shows and the stuff availiable... Thanks!

Graham

SpyderMacFly

Arachnopeon
I will see if I can get some pics of the fair and post them for you guys. I will also be posting pics of the new inverts that I will be getting there!

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks...it'd be nice too see. I heard that there is a very nice selection of inverts there for sale...Good luck on your search.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah, that would a great event to go to,too bad i'm in florida,otherwise i'd be there.have fun,and yes pics!

kolomomma

Arachnopeon
I'm going! My family has promised to buy me the "bug of my choice" for mother's day! :clap:

kolomomma

Arachnopeon
Your mother wants a tarantula? That's awesome. My mom won't even come to my house anymore. Something against snakes, and rats, and bugs, and . . . you get the idea!:p