Insect Fair Pics

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
THANK YOU for posting the pics...I love seeing pics of shows. It looked pretty awesome!

Graham

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
that looks like the k8 setup from teh LA NatHistMus Bugfair?

what day did you go? ifyou went saturday do you remember seeing a big hairy excited guy? possibly playing with centipedes? if so, that was ME!

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
oh man! all those containers:drool: i'd be like a little kid in a candystore if i went{D

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
HEre some pics of the Bug show

Hello all,
More pics:

I hope you like the pics.
Regards
fT

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Great pics, looks like you had fun!

How in the world did you upload all those photos at once???:confused:
This question wasn't directed to me, but why do you ask that? He's using photobucket, almost unlimited pics.

bugmankeith

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I wish they had a fair like that by me I could easily spend money at a place like that. :D

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Do y'all remember (or have contact info) for the vendor selling the dried Megaloblatta longipennis for $50? I've really wanted one to hang on the wall for a long time...

Thanks,
Graham

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
holy chrome! i missed that $15k butterfly!

@graham i have the program from the event and if worst comes to worst i can take digipix of it and you can try to find the vendor from it.

i meant to get clear pics of all the vendors and their wares and TOTALLY spaced on it. i got too excited and it was all white bug noise in my brain

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That'd be awesome...For now, a dried M. longipennis might be the best i can do.... I've never found the dried for sale on line before!

Thanks,
Graham

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
M longipenis

HEllo All,
Graham,
You can try http://insectworld.com/home.asp

They have lots and lots or rare and hard to get insects from around the world.

I would love to have some, but unless we find some one willing to go an collect the M longipenis (Central and South America) that particular one is from Peru, any peruvians in the forum willling to get us some?????

I hope you could get that magnificent specimen from them since I think it is the only one I saw.

Caco perhaps all of us we can pith in and get you that Gynandromorph butterfly as a B day present???? WHat you all think????

Kind Regards to all.
F torres

PS I uploaded pic by pic,since I could not figure out how to do several at once.

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Insect Bug

Hey Me again.
I forgot to mention that there are 2 pics of Caco holding my Sc heros arizonensis
regards
to all.
F torres
PS Graham you would have to email Dave de Rosa to inquire about the roach since they show cero in their website and they show at 20 dollars for it.
Who know you might get it cheap after all.

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
HEllo All,
Graham,
You can try http://insectworld.com/home.asp

They have lots and lots or rare and hard to get insects from around the world.

I would love to have some, but unless we find some one willing to go an collect the M longipenis (Central and South America) that particular one is from Peru, any peruvians in the forum willling to get us some?????

I hope you could get that magnificent specimen from them since I think it is the only one I saw.

Caco perhaps all of us we can pith in and get you that Gynandromorph butterfly as a B day present???? WHat you all think????

Kind Regards to all.
F torres

PS I uploaded pic by pic,since I could not figure out how to do several at once.
THANKS! I appreciate the link...gonna check them out right now!

NBond1986

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
that looks like the k8 setup from teh LA NatHistMus Bugfair?

what day did you go? ifyou went saturday do you remember seeing a big hairy excited guy? possibly playing with centipedes? if so, that was ME!

Hey Andrew,
I believe that "SpyderMacFly" is Ron....the guy who bought the only red trapdoor that krazy8s had (the one that I wanted!!! LOL)
I told him about our hike/hunts, and I believe that you even spoke to him about that at one point.
Not sure though. Ron called me a few days ago to give me his e-mail, but I couldn't write it down at the moment. He hasn't called back yet.
Hopefully he'll be on one of our trips!
-Neshan