[Inquiry] Inquiry: HAHA Reptiles, what do you know?

Binxbasilisk

Arachnopeon
I've been browsing the haha reptiles website and noticed they have abnormally low prices for some of their animals.

Has anyone dealt with them before?
Do you have any idea what kind of a rep they have, any info is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Never heard of them, personally. According to their site, they are a wholesaler. Which means you need to buy a minimum in order to purchase from them. They also spelled scorpions wrong ... :rolleyes:

Debby

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL.

I purchased from reptilecity, I think they are the same company, just haha is a wholesaler.

They're okay, I ordered a few scorps and one came DOA.
I contacted them, they said they would send a new one, but it took about a week.

Paladin Exotics

Arachnopeon
Okay, so these guys at Haha are the same as reptile city. I put in a $500 order to get the free shipping. I ordered
6 metallic pink toe
6 cobalt blue
5 Asian forest scorp
5 redclaw
After a 10 days of not hearing from them I called the number on the site and it rang to a texas cell phone and a southern man answered and told me they were working on shipping the order. A week later I got what looked like 3 red claws and 7 Asian forest scorp, and 6 of what looked like regular a avic, not metallic, and no cobalt blues at all. I called them and they said they had to wait on the shipment. A week later they said they got the shipment and the spiders had some legs missing and suggested that I either wait or get something else they had available. I asked for a refund and they said okay. After a week of no refund onto my card I called but I've never been able to get an answer so I disputed the entire charge on my card and I'm still waiting to hear back from the bank.