Inquiry: Flukersfarm

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Has anyone ever done business with flukerfarms.com before? If so, how was the experience....?

I just ordered:

Crickets Bulk
<edit>
Customizations: 250 1 week (1/8") None
Crickets Bulk
<edit>
Customizations: 250 6 week (1") None
Hissing Cockroaches
<edit>
Customizations: Small/Medium

Last edited by a moderator:

Snakefox

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I order loads of crikets and bugs in bluk. I breed Chamelions. flukerfarms.com is a good spot but I have found LLLreptilesuply to be cheaper in price and a better stock of bugs.
Thanks my advice

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I order loads of crikets and bugs in bluk. I breed Chamelions. flukerfarms.com is a good spot but I have found LLLreptilesuply to be cheaper in price and a better stock of bugs.
Thanks my advice
LLLReptile is cheaper then someone? For real? Thats a first. {D

WyvernsLair

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I tend to get my bulk crickets from ReptileFood.com I've always had very good customer service from them in the few times shipments have had problems (not due to the shipper but the carrier)... they were very quick to replace orders without any hassle.

omni

Arachnobaron
A couple months ago I ordered a box of 250 pinheads to get a lot of feeders and start my own colony. When they came, even taking away the losses, there were easily 500+ 1/16" crix. Also I got some cricket food and gel, but their cubes and gel are cheaper at the petstore(who buy a case of the stuff).
I was satified with the quantity, but opening the box will immediately have crix jumping, escaping everywhere as soon as the tape on the box is cut. They aren't contained within the shipping box.
I'd givem a B+ overall, but there are many cricket suppliers found on here and the web.

Snakefox

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
LLLReptile is cheaper then someone? For real? Thats a first. {D
sure is ... I have never gotten a bad shippment of crix from them and when you breed chamelions it is a big deal.

However the people from fluker farms are nasty when you have to talk to them about the poor condition of crikets they sent. I order expensive overnight shipping and they said they would be live arival .... Most came dead ... And when I called them for the replacement I got nothing but flack. 30 buck for 1000 dead and dieing crikets NASTY. i belive they charge 13.95 for 1000 with out the over night.
LLL reptile supply charges 14.95 the buck is so worth the hasle. They are honest and will replace mistakes and call if for some reason your order will be late.

thats my 2 cents don't mean to bash some people might like them but I have never had good thing to say about there customer service.