1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Inland Sea Reptiles <herpshop@atlantic.net>

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by rosehaired1979, May 12, 2003.

1. tjstrayer

tjstrayer Arachnopeon

PA
    Advertisement
    What shall I buy next?

Made a purchase from Michael recently and was very pleased with the transaction. He has great attention to detail and is on top of the latest weather forecast. A nice little freebie definitely sweetened the deal. Thanks for putting the extra effort into your specimens Michael! You can tell you love what you do. :)

2. crazydeadmoth

crazydeadmoth Arachnopeon

Great dealer slings where well packed and shipped promptly. All of them made it (4) with a surprise 5th. Excellent seller, healthy happy baby T's.

3. jasonhill031

jasonhill031 Arachnopeon

Bought a couple A. Avics off them last month. Prices were awesome and the T's were amazing. They did an excellent job packaging.

4. -=}GA']['OR{=-

-=}GA']['OR{=- Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive!

I just sent Michael some slings, we did a cash/trade deal. I am very happy with the stock he sent me. Everything was very active right out of the vials. He did a great job packing, he is easy to communicate with, and I will definitely be dealing with him in the future.

Thanks Michael.

Brian

5. NTslinger

NTslinger Arachnopeon

LA
    Just received two dozen slings from Michael. They were very well packed, arrived healthy and active, and are settling quite nicely into their vials. He also included a free Hapalopus sling, which was a very nice surprise. His prices are great, and I'll be buying again from him when I get the opportunity.

6. Tankerwww

Tankerwww Arachnopeon

POSITIVE

The service was great and the packaging was amazing, the slings were fine and hungry. The usps delayed the order by two days and when the slings arrived they were all alive and well packaged. The whole time as the two days passed he stayed responsive and aware of the situation. Originally I had ordered 5 but another present was inside which ended up being 6!

The service : 10/10
    The package: 10/10
    The price: 10/10

Will be a potential buyer in the future :)!

7. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Positive!

Just sold a group of slings to Michael. Payment was fast, communication was excellent. Always a pleasure to deal with him, and i look forward to many more transactions. I highly recommend Michael to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

8. spiderbesideher

spiderbesideher Arachnosquire

Just received my order from Inland Sea. A beautiful Avicularia avicularia 1 inch sling in wonderful packaging. Very happy with the transaction. Thanks! Definitely a repeat!

9. Fini

Fini Arachnoknight Old Timer

I just received a shipment from Michael and everything was well packed and in great condition. He also sent a free curly!

Everything was very professional and communication on shipping was excellent. Would definitely buy from again.

10. SteamBug

SteamBug Arachnopeon

POSITIVE++++++++
    Received my spiders last night. Everyone was healthy. Communication was excellent. Hope to do business with again!

11. SteamBug

SteamBug Arachnopeon

POSITIVE++++++++
    Received my tarantulas in good condition. Good shipping. Excellent communication. Would like to do more business with again in the future.

12. gottarantulas

gottarantulas Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive! Positive! Positive!

This is my second transaction with Michael and as was the case the first time around, it was easy and smooth dealing with him. Good communication and prompt payment. A definite recommend and I look forward to future transactions with him.

13. obie

obie Arachnosquire

this is late but i purchased 5 slings from michael in august and he threw in a free curly hair. everything went great good seller.

14. le-thomas

le-thomas Arachnobaron

Positive a++++

100% Positive!! I purchased 12 tarantulas from Inland Sea, and he sent two freebies (C. darlingi and C. marshalli – I guess he noticed I was into baboons :clap:). Everything was packed with the utmost care and arrived safe and healthy.

On a side note, the way in which my particular order was packed – straw method – was very easy to unpack.

15. Kymura

Kymura Arachnoknight

Just got my order including a lovely surprise freebie, all the slings (6 in total) arrived healthy warm and active,
    Couldn't be more pleased!

16. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

Inland Sea Exotics' new reviews can be found here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.