1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Inland Sea Reptiles <herpshop@atlantic.net>

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by rosehaired1979, May 12, 2003.

1. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Advertisement
    Positive!

Just sold a mature male to Michael. Payment was super fast, and communication was excellent. Always a pleasure to deal with Michael, and looking forward to many more transactions. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

2. cold blood

cold blood Moderator Staff Member

Placed a quick order Sunday evening when I saw the temps were dropping. I used AB messenger for the entire transaction, Michael was always quick to respond, he shipped the very next day and all t's arrived well packaged, and in excellent shape and health. Very positive review for sure and I'd recommend him to anyone, couldn't have been smoother!

The freebie N. chromatus was a nice addition, thank you very much Michael.:)

-Dennis

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  3. Ordered 4 T's, all came very healthy in a well insulated packaged with a free 5th, and the transaction was quick, efficient, and with excellent communication. All in all a great transaction with Michael. Thanks a bunch!
    ~K~

4. catfishrod69

Positive!

Just sent Michael some slings, as always fast payment, excellent communication and a swift and smooth deal. Looking forward to more transactions with Michael, and highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

5. 14pokies

14pokies Arachnoprince Active Member

100 % positive!!! i received my order today from mike and all i can say is amazing. the packing was excellent! the box was insulated great,the heat pack was still warm and the ts themselves were packed perfectly, in fact one of the l.parahybanas molted in shipping and is doing fine! his communication during the sale was great. there was even an unexpected stowaway in the box..wink wink.lol. i would deffinately order from inland sea again....no wait i will order from them again.lol. thanks guys

6. catfishrod69

Positive!

Just sent Michael some slings. His payment was very fast, communication was excellent, and it was a pleasure to deal with him again. Looking forward to the next transaction. I highly recommend Michael to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

7. ironmonkey78

ironmonkey78 Arachnosquire Old Timer

Very satisfied. Just get my order in and received some happy healthy slings. List wasn't huge but good prices. Will do business again. smooth transaction and good communication all the way through.

8. Slimdean

Slimdean Arachnopeon

Positive! I just got 2 slings, pumpkin patch and marcaca cabocla. Wonderful packing and fast shipping. I'm looking forward to doing more business again.

9. Jterry

Jterry Arachnosquire

Positive

Just received 3 juvie N. chromatus (and a freebie G. pulchripes) from Inland, and was impressed throughout the entire transaction. Quick responses, great communication, T's were packed well and shipped quickly, and the price was great. Can't ask for much better than that. Will definitely do business again in the future.

10. Inland Sea sent a pretty big order to me. All the vials were individually labeled for each specie. All the vials were packaged separately so when you unpacked them, no confusion as to where everyone was. Very well organized. The heatpack was still warm to the touch so they timed that just right. They did a great job for me! ++++Positive. Will be back soon!

Tanks a lot!

11. Slimdean

Slimdean Arachnopeon

Positive

Positive +++

I got another specimen due to some complications with previous T. Michael was very understanding and very committed to solving the issue. So Big Thanks to Micheal!

12. catfishrod69

Positive!

Just sold some slings to Michael. Payment was fast, communication was excellent, and was a pleasure to deal with him again. I look forward to future transactions with him, and highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

13. Graeboe

Graeboe Arachnoknight

Just recieved order and everything was great even him shipping it out to arrive the day I needed it.

14. ArachnoFreak666

ArachnoFreak666 Arachnopeon

just recieved my order today, i was supposed to get it yesturday, but there was a delay with USPS for some reason. i was a bit worried, but the MM P. irminia came perfectlt healthy and very feisty as well. i was also originally supposed to get 2 MM irminia, but one escaped during packing and i was refunded the amount for it as promised. the packing was great, communication was good and i wouldnt hesitate to do business again! thanks

15. apython

apython Arachnopeon

Positive

Everything looks great, packaging and communication was excellent, and I got a little bonus.

16. catfishrod69

Positive!

Just sold a group of slings to Michael. Payment was fast, communication was excellent. Always a pleasure to deal with him. Looking forward to future transactions. Highly recommended to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

17. JahillHimself

JahillHimself Arachnopeon

Just received my order, great packaging and timing. Great communication and service. Awesome deal. Will definitely do business with again!!

18. jaystigdon

jaystigdon Arachnopeon

POSITIVE

Good communication. My order was very well packed. I will definitely be doing business with you again.

100% positive! My baby B albopilosum arrived nestled into a vial, wrapped in brown paper, which was surrounded by dozens of shock-absorbing wads of plastic grocery bags. I appreciate the care, attention to detail, and time Mike put into my order.

19. oldmanofthesea

oldmanofthesea Arachnoknight

Got my T's today and was more than pleased. All arrived in great condition. Thanks for the bonus. ron

20. Ashton

Ashton Arachnoknight

EXCELLENT

I ordered a bunch of slings and payed a fantastic price. They were shipped 2 day and were flawlessly packed. Every one was hungry and ready to run all over my hands. I will likely use him again for more slings. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.