1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Inland Sea Reptiles <herpshop@atlantic.net>

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by rosehaired1979, May 12, 2003.

1. Advertisement
    Inland Sea Reptiles-

Neutral

The need a bigger selection but there prices on there T's make it up! They are very helpful as well. Inland Sea Reptiles

2. Jakob

Jakob Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive

I have been good friends with Mike and Anne for a while now and highly recommend them. They have excellent prices and their service is outstanding! I've been dealing with ISR for quite some time and will certainly continue to do so!

Good job guys!

Jake

3. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Inland Sea

Positive!

Just sold some slings to Michael. He paid super fast, and has kept excellent communication. It was a pleasure to deal with him, and start his review thread. I look forward to dealing with him again, and highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

4. Inland Sea

POSITIVE! Just unpacked a mix delivery of frogs and Ts. Packaging was the best. Everyone was accounted for and all were happy to get in their new tanks. I will be back for more!

5. catfishrod69

Positive!

Just sold some more slings to Michael. He paid super fast and has kept excellent communication. It was a pleasure to deal with him again, and i look forward to another transaction. I highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again! John

6. catfishrod69

Positive!

Michael just bought some more slings off of me. He was fast with his payment, and kept excellent communication. It was a pleasure dealing with him again, and i look forward to some more business. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

7. POSITIVE

Just completed a trade with Micheal. Couldn't be happier with the slings I received on my end. Well packed, fast shipping, great communication throughout the process. I highly recommend Inland Sea and hope to do business again

Thanks,
    Skip

8. Tgrip77

Tgrip77 Arachnosquire

P:biggrin:SITIVE

i just sold/shipped michael a MM PZB (hooked out 6-25-14) and the transaction was a success. good communication and quick payment. will do business again. thanks

9. TarantulasWorld

TarantulasWorld Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

Great to deal with. Great prices. Very healthy Ts

10. Arachno_Shack

Arachno_Shack Arachnoknight Old Timer

Pa
    POSITIVE!
    Fast to respond and great shipping! Great folks to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. GunniesSpiders

GunniesSpiders Arachnopeon Arachnosupporter

Very Positive!!!

Nothing but smooth transactions!!!! :)

12. catfishrod69

Positive!

Just finished up a large trade with Michael. As always he is a man of his word, and extremely easy to work with. My critters were packaged excellently and arrived in great shape. Looking forward to more transactions with him, and highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again! John

13. Austin S.

Austin S. Arachnoprince Old Timer

POSITIVE

I sold a large lot of slings to Michael the other day. Communication was stellar, he was the quickest out of many people I've worked with, with paying quickly, the transaction was painless. I am looking forward to doing business with him next week actually. I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone for your future transactions. Thanks again Michael.

Austin

14. gottarantulas

gottarantulas Arachnoknight Old Timer

POSITIVE! POSITIVE! POSITIVE!

This review is over due by a few days! Great transaction from the get go with respect to clear communication and prompt payment! I look forward to future transactions with Michael.

15. Austin S.

Austin S. Arachnoprince Old Timer

Another great satisfied customer here! My second acquaintance with Michael and very pleased again with this transaction. Thanks again!

16. Positive!

I sent Michael over 400 slings! He was very quick to pay and had great communication throughout. Will gladly do business again.

-JohnD.

17. Fins

Fins Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

Just received my order and couldn't be more pleased. Great communication and packing. All arrived fat and happy. Will purchase from again.

18. dredrickt

dredrickt Arachnoknight

POSITIVE

Made a purchase and not even 2 hours after sending the payment I had a tracking number. Great service, I would definitely do business with again.

19. gottarantulas

gottarantulas Arachnoknight Old Timer

Positive! Positive! Positive!

This was my second transaction with Michael and he was just as much of a pleasure to deal with as the first time. Great communication, fast payment and he was even flexible with respect to shipping given my hectic schedule of late. I look forward to future transactions (*whether as a buyer and/or seller) with Michael. A definite recommend! Kudos!

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo Arachnoking Old Timer

Positive

I ordered a G. pulchripes sling and a P. cancerides sling and received both along with a free P. scrofa sling all well packed and healthy looking. I would definitely buy again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.